Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephnf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Does anyone remember this kids show?
    I can't remember the name of this show. It was on in the 90s and possibly a pbs kids show. I think it was a crime show and there were 2 people who solved the crimes and at the end of the show they always jumped in the air and high fived. Does anyone know what show this was?
    Rackel_love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 09:25 AM
    I think I know what your talking about. But I don't think it was on pbs. I'm pretty sure it was Dora the Explorer
    stephnf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Well, I'm pretty darn sure it wasn't Dora the Explorer. This was with real people and it couldn't have been on cable because I didn't get cable as a child and didn't watch shows like Dora the Explorer anyway.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Here is a link with a list of current and past PBS kids shows. Hopefully it can help you :

Template:PBSKids shows - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good luck! :)
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 19, 2008, 06:15 PM
    I think it's Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Aug 30, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Ghostwriter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can YOu Remember this Tv Show? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember exactly when it was on, and the details are fuzzy in my mind... but I remember a TV show, it was probably from the 90s. If I remember correctly, it was American, much like Sesame Street. I think it was set in a library, and occasionally they read Noddy stories. There was also a...

I don't remember the name of a show [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I do not remember a TV shows name. It was a kid show that my cousin used to watch when she was little. There was 3 people.They spoke Spanish. One person had blue hair, one had red hair, & one had green hair.Please get back to me as soon as you can. ~Madison~

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

Does anybody remember this mid 90s kids TV show? [ 2 Answers ]

I only have VERY vague memories of it but I hope someone can help with what I have: It was like a computer graphics style show with insects or bugs and there was a girl and a boy, the boy was possibly the prince or something like that and they flew around on another bug like thing. I have a...

View more questions Search