Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Special7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Drugs are taking over out relationship
    Her story:
    This is a two part question from me and my boyfriend of five 1/2 years. When I met him I had just started smoking PCP. He started selling PCP and would often times give it to me whenever I asked him for it. Recently, I have been wanting to quit. I will break up with him and leave it alone most of the time, but then when we get back together, I end up smoking all over again. Sometimes when I break up with him, I go out and get it on my own, but that has only happened about five or six times. Usually, I am getting it from him.
    We have both said that we wouldn't allow him to give it to me anymore, but that never works. I love him a lot and I know that he loves me, but PCP is damaging me and this relationship. He has also started smoking with me. I have four children and he has five. He says that he has to hustle in order to take care of ALL of us. He tried to stop hustling for about three months, but jumped right back into it because he says he can't afford not to. I don't know what else to do. Should we just let this thing go or is it worth trying to fix?

His story:
    I constantly tell my girlfriend NO, she don't need PCP! But she catches temper tantrums when I don't give it to her. And I don't want her to go out in the streets to get it. It's like if I don't give it to her, she becomes this EVIL woman who I no longer know. Sometimes I just give it to her just so she'll stop pressing me even though I don't want to. I love her so much and I don't know what to do?
    jamimama Posts: 65, Reputation: 9

Apr 17, 2008, 11:35 PM
    You both need treatment. If you do not understand what benefit treatment has for you, think of the children. What sort of life are you preparing them for?
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Apr 18, 2008, 12:03 AM
    I wish I new who you were I'd call child family serves on you... you to are so wrapped up in doing it and your relationship hello your kids are living with absent parents... yes your absent do you think your good role models on PCP? Guy-get another job 2 3 if you have to and when you can quit selling, id say do it asap but it might not be possible you both need help tratment councilling etc. also mabie you to just need to not be together if one wants to quit and one doesn't it means more druggies. Think of your kids get clean and be real all right
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2008, 10:04 AM
    I love her so much and I don't know what to do?
    Fortunately I do! You may not like it, but its up to you. To you guy, get another line of work, and let your dope fiend g/f go get her stuff where ever, and however she can. Get her, and the dope out of your house, as you are enabling her to continue as she is, and unfortunately until she has had enough misery and pain, will continue to get high, so stop enabling her and let her hit rock bottom. As for you again unless you take some drastic steps, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ALSO, and your kids are, and will suffer. Keep going at this rate, you'll both be in jail, or dead soon anyway.

If you want help, 1-800-396-9389.
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Apr 19, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Sorry to say it, but maybe you'll both quit when your arrested for selling or the police are called because you two are fighting over something that can kill you... never makes sense... and then you're kids will be taken by family services and you'll be in trouble for child endangerment. Either way... get help... that's a sad story. I've just left someone who couldn't stop doing drugs... it's a pitiful life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drugs in the relationship [ 12 Answers ]

How do you ask your boyfriend to stop doing drugs but not lose him in the process? Because I really love him and I worry about him, but I don't want to lose him. I've asked him to stop, but he just makes up jokes and excusses so please help

Drugs, and my relationship with my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I don't even know where to get started, but I will try to explain it the best I am capable of. I have been with my boyfriend for 11 months now. The relationship that I am in, is my first love I've ever experienced. I have dated other guys, but it was nothing and only lasted a week or two. I am...

Taking a Relationship for granted. [ 3 Answers ]

So I found a lovely girl who wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her. As the relationship went past a year, everything was going great, we loved each other dearly and spent far too much time together, as she didn't have friends to socialize with herself apart from when she was at...

Can I get custody of my unborn child if the mother is taking drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in the state of Kentucky, and my ex-girlfriend is pregnant with my child. I know for a fact that she's taking drugs(pain pills) that are not prescribed to her. I want to know if I can get her drug tested and get custody of the child, because obvisouly she doesn't care about the child...

Relationship with a man who is addicted to drugs [ 9 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a man who is addicted to drugs and I would like to have some help. He always makes me feel bad and I do EVERYTHING for him. If we fight it is always my fault. The emotional and verbal abuse is really getting to me. I want to know if this is what normally happens in this...

View more questions Search