Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttate750 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Wedding attire for me and my fiancé
    I need advice on wedding attire for me and my fiancé. I am 5'8, slender and blonde. He is 5'7, stocky and red-headed. Will wearing a white tuxedo on him make him look too chunky? What style of dress can I wear that won't make me look so tall next to him? What about shoes for me? We are in our mid-40's and I don't wish to wear white. Help!
    Attached Images

ashley0716 Posts: 121, Reputation: 12

Apr 17, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Black definitely is a more slimming color, so I suggest that for him. As for you, go with Ivory or white with maybe red accents or some color to it, but the "poofier" your dress is, the shorter you will look... nothing slender it needs some volume to it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attire at a wedding [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if I should wear black stockings or flesh colored stocking to an afternoon wedding. I am wearing a mid length silky black dress and my legs are full of vericose veins so I can't go without stockings.

Wedding attire [ 5 Answers ]

Is it appropriate for the mother of the groom to wear a dressy, tailored pant set for an afternoon wedding?

Wedding attire [ 4 Answers ]

Can you wear white sandle pumps to a September 22 wedding in Michigan?

Wedding attire [ 3 Answers ]

Is navy blue OK for Mother of the Groom for an afternoon wedding?. (bridesmaids are wearing clover green and MOB is wearing silver satin). My son, the groom, is in the army and is wearing a navy blue uniform.

View more questions Search