Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiredoflying Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Tell Me What You Think
    I have a situaton I am in with the terminal,and assistant terminal managers making my work environment very stressful, and harassing me. How can this be handled?
    ashley0716 Posts: 121, Reputation: 12

Apr 17, 2008, 07:14 PM
    I used to work in Human Resources, contact your Human Resources dept and file a complaint! If you get fired, you have a lawsuit... and make sure you retain a copy of the complaint for yourself!

Apr 17, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Ashley I am just afraid they will completely blackball me from the industry I am in. But I wrot everything down that has been said to me for instance "I don't want you here,don't need you here,and will do anything it takes to get you out of here". And I have it all saved in a file at home this is getting way to ridiclous makes me not even want to come to work.:(

Apr 17, 2008, 07:23 PM
    Make sure you write down dates and times, if they are already threatening to get rid of you, what do you have to lose? I understand your reservations about going to HR, but they are counting on you to keep your mouth shut just for that very reason! You work for them but you have rights as an employee

Apr 17, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Here's the thing I don't work for the terminal I am located at. I work for the corporation. If you have a minute I will break it down to you so you can btter understand.

I was hired to do a job and from day of hire never did that job. I did something completely different. As time went by people started noticing and asking me what was going on. I contacted the hr manager who is now resigned from the company. She said to tell them the truth. So I did soon after I ended up in the hospital from a mild heart attack the day I came back to work is when it all started. Because they got in trouble for having there havd in the cookie jar. I was being paid my salary, and they were getting free labor. That's when the don't want you thing came into play along with other things that I have written down. Now they are just out to get me out constantly e-mailing or calling my manager who is in a different area. He is getting tird of it also. This is the short version of a long story.:confused:

Apr 17, 2008, 07:35 PM
    I honestly don't know what to tell you to do. You are in a tough position, good luck with everything. Oh and although the HR manager is retired, there should be a new one there. Try contacting the head of the corporation not just the terminal you work in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search