Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ReneeH40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Hurting and have no shame about it
    I am so hurt my boyfriend of 4 years and 2 kids walked out on me for some one new It's been a month today and all I have don't is beg him to come home I have cryed everyday over this dumass Last weekend they moved in togthere On the phone this pass week he told me that there is some things he miss about me and it wasn't sex I ask him if he thought about comeing home he told me he had thought about it SO when he came to see the kids I ask him to his face are you real to come home he said no So I asked tell me what it is that you miss then he said he didn't won't to talk about it She has 3 kids ages 16,8 and 7 I was hoping the kids would hate him I know that's wrong But hell with my luck they just love him!! All I won't is my family back
    ashley0716 Posts: 121, Reputation: 12

Apr 17, 2008, 06:17 PM
    I'm sorry you're going through this, but is this someone you really want back? Do you want to live with and spend your life with someone you don't trust? Is this the example you want to set for your kids? To let somebody walk all over them? Have some self respect PLEASE! A very wise person once told me "if you let a man think he can screw two women, he will!"
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Honey, you never had a family. Just because you have lived with this jerk, had sex and produced two kids with him does not make a family. Sorry for your situation and right now all I can offer is to drag his sorry butt into court and try and get child support from him.
    lola1971 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2008, 10:08 AM
    I feel your pain. My husband for 2 years just filed for divorce. It is heartbreaking. But, don't be so down on yourself--someone much better will come into your life. You deserve to be treated better and I assure you in time you will feel the same way. Just think of it this way- what he did to you he probably do to her (in time). He has probably done this many times before. What goes around comes around.. maybe she will do that to him and he will see what its like. Good luck and God bless you.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2008, 09:27 AM
    He sounds very immature if he misses you and moved in with another woman. The fact you two never married and have 2 kids says it all. He does not want to be responsible for anybody except himself. You and the kids are just an afterthought for him. Sorry.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Your in shock and likely to be for a while, but stop begging him and let time settle your emotional pain so you can see things more clearly. I think its in your own favor that he is gone and you can rebuild your life a lot better without him in it. Put the well being of your kids first and get settled with child support and visitations. Don't let hurt feelings stop you from doing business and getting your own act together. Just love yourself now, and heal with time, and a lot of work, on your part. Sorry for your loss.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeH40
    "... I have cryed everyday over this dumass..."
    Think about it...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2008, 04:16 PM
    But George, she's cried over the "dumbass"! I guess she's just called it like it is and doesn't realize how true she was. Anyone who calls their lover a dumbass sure either sees the light or had the light fall on their head... or fell out of bed on their head and woke the heck up.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2008, 07:56 PM
    I agree with the others and even IF he did come back whose to say he wouldn't miss her and go back to her? Don't waste your time on him! IF it wasn't the sex he would come back for maybe the sex is all he wants and that is shallow!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toxic shame [ 13 Answers ]

What do you know about Toxic shame? This is a little I have read about it,how does this affect what we do as addicts? Addicts often carry a lot of shame which should not be theirs. Dealing with shame and absolving oneself of blame are important steps. When a child grows up with people who...

How do I say no without hurting him? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently started working at a restaurant (like three weeks ago)... and I really wasn't very close to any of the other workers. Well last night I was working and one of the workers (I'll call him Jake) invited to come along with a bunch of the servers to a bar to chill, etc. Well not thinking...

Hurting so much [ 9 Answers ]

Everyday seems like a struggle at the moment.went out last night with friends had nice night then wake up to a text from my soon to be exhusband saying that he'd told his girlfriend about us sleeping together and gave her dates and times and now she wants 2 meet me.should I meet her and give my...

Global Warming again. Al Gore, SHAME on you! [ 20 Answers ]

Judge for yourselves: Urban Legends Reference Pages: A Tale of Two Houses To Al Gore, Richard Dreyfuss, Alec Baldwin and the rest of the likes of you: Move to another planet and quit your lying and fearmongering! ... rant over...

View more questions Search