Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mainej Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Multimedia audio controller driver
    I recently had to reload my OS (XP) and noticed I didn't have any sound afterwards... its a gateway so I went to gateway.com to install the conexant audio driver but while installing... I get the message failed... tried again in safe mode and same result... any suggestions...

Gateway
    MX6429
    XP

Found the driver... downloaded it... run and attempt to install... install wizard says failure... tried again in safe mode... and safe mode with cmd..
    blackbees83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 05:55 PM
    All of them you have to remove your previous Multimedia audio controller driver where control panel and add/remove program and then you should find the correct software for your audio controller so you can use this program everest200 . Whatever you want to find you can do it with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio controller driver for XP [ 1 Answers ]

I have no sound. Hard drive was formatted. Had to start from scratch.? By multimedia audio controller. Someone please help guide me through where I can find appropriate multimedia audio controller driver to download so I have sound again. THX

Driver Needed for Multimedia Audio Controller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have re-installed windows XP but I could not hear any sound. In the device manager there is a big yellow question mark with the Multimedia Audio controller that is telling me that there is no driver installed I am using a Pentium 4 machine. Need urgent help.

Multimedia audio controller driver [ 2 Answers ]

I can not hear any sound it is saying something about a multimedia audio controller driver! I am freaking out please help!! :confused:

Multimedia audio controller needs driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have been running Adobe Premire Elements, decided to uninstall some programs I did not use much to free up disk space, and now am getting a "found new hardware" message when computer boots - but of course I did not add any hardware! And, adding insult to injury, Elements will not load at all,...

Multimedia Audio Controller Driver [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed Windows XP onto my system (P-III, 756mhz), and it is requesting for Multimedia Audio Controller Driver. I don't know the brand/model of the Sound Card, please what I am going to do, to get my Sound Card working. I really need to enjoy playing my musics. Thanks. Henry

View more questions Search