Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twylacandy69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Old children's TV show with puppets
    I'm looking for the name of a show that I haven't seen in year it used to come on about 10-13 years ago. The people were all puppets and they prince was always missing the princess would try and find him the only character I can remember was a guard of the princess he had a purple poof of hair and he had few teeth but they stuck out.. if someone ca help me find the name of this show it would be appreciated:confused:
    twylacandy69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 01:46 PM
    My mother just told me it was called something kingdom.. but I still don't know..
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Apr 18, 2008, 05:18 PM
    I do not remember the name either but it was a PBS show...
    JMeddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Hey, I thought I was alone in my search for this show. Ive been searching for the name of it for months and it's been driving me insane. What I remember from the show is the guard which you described, a princess who used to sing to the prince who was missing (taken captive by a sorcerer I think) who kept him in "The dark wood"... I think is what it was called. I also think there was some kind of monster that lived in a pit. I think the prince had a shiny red cape, and it was a show with puppets but sometimes had animated birds flying around or something... anyways... I hope this helps, and please if you find the name of this show, pleasssee let me know! Best of luck
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 29, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Sounds like Eureeka's Castle
    eringame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 09:58 AM
    I, too, have been trying to figure out what this show is for a very long time.
    All I remembered was the dragon, the castle, and that the prince was always gone.

You guys rock.
    eringame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 09:58 AM
    I, too, have been trying to figure out what this show is for a very long time.
    All I remembered was the dragon, the castle, and that the prince was always gone.

You guys rock.
    jackodimonds Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2011, 09:23 PM
    I've been looking for the same show, It's called "Kingdom Adventure"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Children's daytime t.v. Show [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I have been trying to remember the name of t.v show I used to watch when I had a day off school in the 90's, There were two main characters who were large furry puppets and I think they used to work or live in a fruit and veg shop?! The other thing I remember was that...

Children's TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a kids show late 80s and early 90s it had a girl with pink hair and she would sing that song do your ears hang low... I have not been able to think of the name it is really bugging me does anyone know what I am taking about

80's chidren's show with puppets [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an 80's show that involved a teacher (Ms. Kelly maybe?) and puppets. I remember the words "Kelly" and "peach" or peachtree". I want to say "Ms. Kelly and the Peachtree School" or something along those lines. I watched videos of this show at a friend's house, so I...

Tv show with puppets? [ 1 Answers ]

I think it came on hbo, it was all puppets but every puppet resembled someone famous, like ronald reagan, whoopi goldberg, phil collins and so on...

View more questions Search