Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 10:57 AM
    ACV- apple cider vinegar
    On the 13th of this month I began drinking acv to drop a few inches for an upcoming wedding in June.. but I also notice I have an increase in cm and libido for the past few days. Is this supposed to happen too? ;) I do know it has worked for my yeast infection! Can it really work this way or is it just my mind?
    Anyone ever tried it for the purpose?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Interesting!
    Maybe curing your yeast infection helped with your libido?

What is "cm"? (So many things I don't know!)
    Asking
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking
    Interesting!
    Maybe curing your yeast infection helped with your libido?

What is "cm"? (So many things I don't know!)
    Asking
    I myself am not too familiar with all the terms, but here are a few:
    CM- cervical mucus
    EWCM- egg white cervical mucus
    BFN- big fat negative
    BFP- big fat fat positive
    TTC- trying to conceive
    DPO- days past ovulation
    BD- baby dance(sex)
    These are all I know for now :cool:
    marlousmd Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 07:13 AM
    I used to have acv. My natropath recommended it (I think to assist with weight loss). I did not notice any difference in anything.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 05:11 PM
    I heard it is good for various things but you have to be careful not to drink too much or too often your PH balance can get over alkaline and you have to have some acidity.
    If you plan on using it on any regular basis you should get the PH strips.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CURES

The blood should be electrolytically neutral, or very slightly alkaline. The proper pH for blood should be 7 or just above it, and many claim that it should be 7.35. In fact the truth is that your blood pH should be between 7.2 and 7.6. Outside these limits and you could have serious health problems, with your brain particularly being affected.
    MassNutrition Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Apr 25, 2008, 10:34 AM
    The stuff is garbage. All it does is rot out your teeth if you drink too much of it, and thins out your blood. Toss it...
    travelmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 01:54 PM
    I'd say the two have nothing to do with each other. It sounds like you are ovulating and are noticing because you are paying attention to your body in a way you have not before. By charting the these kind of changes on a calendar you can use the chart and the understanding of your body to avoid conception by practising abstinence during or before ovulation, especially when you know sperm can live up to a week(in rare circumstances possible two weeks) after intercourse. You can also use the knowledge to increased the odds of a girl or boy (male sperm swim fast and die young, female sperm swim slower and live longer)

I don't know if Cider Vinegar will help you lose weight, but it is effective for strep throat if used consistently over a week or two, and have used it for sore throats, however if you haven't notice improvement over three days discontinue and see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vinegar in the septic system [ 21 Answers ]

A friend of mine uses vinegar as a natural way to deordorize and clean. She is concerned that too much vinegar in her septic systen will affact it's ability to breakdown waste material. Will vinegar adversely affect her septic system?

Mothballs and vinegar [ 4 Answers ]

I tried a science experiment and nothing happened. What was wrong? I filled the glass with water until full. Add baking soda to the water and stir until dissolved Add the vinegar and mothballs to the water solution. It will bubble. Now the experiment should have caused the mothballs to sink to...

Apple cider vinegar [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use Apple cider vinegar to treat dandruf in my chemically treated hair?

Vinegar [ 1 Answers ]

How can i make my own vinegar,any recipes? :-/

View more questions Search