Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craftygirl21493 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Wireless Internet
    My wireless internet,on my laptop, worked fine yesterday morning.. I didn't change any settings and it stopped. Iv'e checked the modem,and have plugged and unplugged many times. The modem is fairly new so there shouldn't be any problems. I also put the computer right next to the modem.I tried to repair the connection and it says it cannot renew the Ip address. I tried start/run/cmd/ipconfig.. I know the internet is working,because it works fine with our other house hold computers. My network is temp unsecured. Could it possibily be an administrator setting? I have tried everything I could think of... I need help!

Come on Guys I need some help! 28 views and not a single answer!!
    mathboy15 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Have you searched for viruses? And if that doesn't help you can first plug into the net by the cable and then try to go wireless again.
    Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless internet [ 9 Answers ]

I have a laptop and want to hook it up to wireless internet but I have never done that before and unsure as to how to do it. What do I need and what type of provider do I look for. I want it so that when I travel I can use it for my schooling Thank you, Sherry

Wireless Internet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 PCs... one is desktop computer connected with high speed internet n other is laptop.. I want to use wireless internet on laptop through desktop computer. I have linksys wireless - G 2.4GHZ Access point. Is there anyway that I can use Access Point as a wireless router.. If yes then...

Wireless internet connection? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I setup a wireless internet connection between my home computer and my Compaq Laptop? I have a linksys Wireless-B broadband router and my laptop was once connected to the linksys router wireless, But my laptop just shut off and then I had to get it fix, now when I try to connect it...

Wireless internet [ 3 Answers ]

My computer just says acquiring network address when I try to connect to my router but it never connects. What should I do? It has connected before.

Wireless Internet [ 4 Answers ]

I work from home and use a laptop. I would like to be more mobile. Wireless internet has been suggested to me, but I cannot figure out where I would begin to find a provider. Would someone like AOL offer the service? I was told Verizon, but I have looked all over their site and cannot find...

View more questions Search