Ask
    aburke7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Do I need a licsence for a cleanout business

How would I go about starting a cleanout service
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2008, 01:24 AM
    We're not sure exactly what you mean by a "cleanout business." Please explain. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overflow/Cleanout va [ 6 Answers ]

I started noticing a foul smell in the room on the side where that pipe is, and when I went out to investigate it, there was a nice size pile of sewage (feces, toilet paper, etc.) right around the area where this pipe coming out of the side of the house (almost at the base of the house, I don't...

Need to locate cleanout [ 8 Answers ]

I just purchased a home built in 1967. The main line is clogged. Two pumbers have told me it will cost money to install a cleanout because they did not see one on the property. The front and back yard is completely covered in small rocks. Where would I look for a cleanout. There is one outside the...

Looking for the Cleanout [ 3 Answers ]

Jenniferb209 has asked a public question in Plumbing Question Title : finding a cleanout to snake Question Details: I seem to have a clog in the main line, as I have both plunged And used drain opener without success. My tub drains extremely slow, and if There is any water in the tub, the...

Sewer cleanout [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, we had a backup and plumber had to use roof vent to clean it out. I have looked all over for a cleanout and have not located it yet, and don't know if we have one or not. I read about putting snake down toilet and using metal detecter but have none of those things. Is there a way I might find...

Cleanout access [ 1 Answers ]

I want to put in a laminate floor over the square hole in the basement that accesses the main sewer cleanout (3" PVC). What is the easiest and most recommendable way of doing that enabling access as well as making it aestatically pleasing? Any suggestions would be more than welcome...

View more questions Search