Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stars237 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 06:39 PM
    My exboyfriend
    I recently got intouch with my boyfriend after 3years and he asked if I'm single and I asked him too. Were both still single and he said he still feels for me and loves me I told him the same, as I love him too. But then when he asked me to meet him I said no because I'm not sure what his motive is, then he said he doesn't want a relation ship but he loves me. When I asked if he has a girlfriend he replied 'yes and that's u'.

I don't know what to do, I still feel for him... I thought id try to find out if he really likes me or whether he's just lying... so I told him I'm with someone and I've moved on, since then he got very jealous and kept persuading me. I didn't listen to him and now he hasn't come online for 3 days. I think I've really hurt him... but I'm not sure what he wants. And I don't know whether I should contact him or should I not bother... but I am concerned.

Please help me, thanks
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Apr 16, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Don't care about what he eagerly or sincerely say to to, but care about what he does for you. Love has action. Love is not on internet and in letters.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 07:02 PM
    If he was so in love with you and you with him, why the 3 year break?
    He does not want a relationship but he loves you? Please!
    He thought he would try out some old stuff, get in your pants.
    Take this as a good thing. You did not need to go back there.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 16, 2008, 08:20 PM
    As you said you do not know his motive,so do what you do as usual,do not pay special attention to him! If he really wants you,you will know!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Whatever happened to just asking a person what they mean by something?
    But since he is no longer talking to you, my guess is he has decided to leave you alone for another 3 years. Why did you two break up in the first place?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2008, 03:07 AM
    I recently got intouch with my boyfriend after 3years
    For every action, there is a complete, and opposite reaction. You open up this can of worms, got your answer, and now must close the can again. What did you expect after 3 years. He thought you were offering yourself to him, and now your confused? He seemed pretty clear to me. Leave him alone, and that will end the confusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exboyfriend dream [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for almost 2 1/2 years but it seems I will always have something there for my ex. Whenever I see or talk to him I feel like it's the old times. I've told my boyfriend that its hard for me to get over it. I've tried not contacting him for a while and it worked! So then I...

How do I get over my exboyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I love my ex boyfriend so much apart of me wants to be with him and the other don't I know I need to get over him its for the better but how its so hard to let go:(

My exboyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

my ex boyfriend broke up with me but i am still in love with him and i really want him back and i have realized that i really can't live without him...what should i do???

Thanks to my exboyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

ii can't b in anymore relationships anymore without thinking bout him. yet 2days ago, after recently breaking up with ma other ex, he calls an tells me he loves me an wants me back:rolleyes: ii agree 2give him another chance. but da problem wit him is that he doesnt like showing his emmotions...

My exboyfriend. [ 11 Answers ]

I miss my exboyfriend who I broke up with three weeks ago. I want him back but when I talk to him about it he's like we're better off friends. But all my friends tell me how he misses me and he recently admitted that he does. But he constantly hangs around women and all over them and stuff when I'm...

View more questions Search