Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airash101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Frozen W490 Phone
    I have had my t mobile w490 cell phone for just about 3 months. Just the other day I was on a phone call when my screen went black while I still was on the phone. As soon as I got off my number keys stopped working, so I took the battery out thinking it would restart again.. When I turned the phone back on I had to enter my unlock code but the number keys are still not working... Now I'm stuck on this screen but calls come in but I can't answer them and text also are able to come in... Has this happened to anyone and does anyone know what I can do?? Thanks:)
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 16, 2008, 05:49 PM
    You need to take it back to the shop with the box and receipt were you got it and they should either give you anew one or a replacement while they send yours back to the manufacturer or they will give you a refund

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Australian phone american phone [ 1 Answers ]

Can you ring an Australian mobile number on an american cell phone?

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Wiring a 2nd phone line into a regular phone line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. A long time ago, I had a phone jack installed in my room to be used for a 2nd phone line. Well, we shut off the 2nd phone line, so now I have a phone jack in my room that is basically out of order. I'm trying to turn it into a regular phone jack. This jack has never been a regular wired phone...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search