Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    utmbjw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Flea infestation
    I have a male cat with flea infestation. I have tried pills,shampoo,sprays.I just cannot get ride of them. The said to use infestation .That did not work. I am at my wits in. My cat is a
    Male hemalain.

Help
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 16, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Could it be possible that your cat has infested the house and that's why you can't get rid of them it is possible I had a friend with the same problem
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 08:59 PM
    I use advantage on the back of my cat's necks. You may need to treat your house (remove the cat of course) with a flea bomb. We have 5 cats and fleas are no longer a problem since we started using the Advantage stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flea Infestation! [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Everyone OK my house is infested with fleas. It is nasty and gross. Help how do I get this under control. Oh yes opps forgot to tell you. We have five 8 week old kittens which we are about to give away soon. But they are infested with fleas. We also have 3 cats that are infested with...

Bed bug infestation [ 2 Answers ]

I am renting an apartment and it has bedbugs. My daughter is allergic to the bite and cannot sleep there. Who is responsible for there removal? I have contacted the landlord several times and I am told someone will get back to me. It has been a month since I first called. I live in Washington PA.

Infestation of Assorment of Insects [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently moved in to a Townhouse in Roanoke VA. I have an infestation of crickets, spiders, and assortment of other insects. Have had house sprayed numerous times. Does this Give me a legal right to break my lease?:mad:

Ladybug infestation [ 6 Answers ]

Anyone know why my house is constantly getting ladybugs in it? And what I could do to get rid of them?

Maple Tree infestation [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago, in a heavy wind (gusts to 60mph), one of the branches of the maple in my back yard cracked near the base. The limb was at least 30' long with many branches. At the point where it cracked it was about 10" in diameter. At the point where it joined the tree it was about 12". ...

View more questions Search