Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizzlew23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Find sisters
    My Friend Has Just Told Me He Is Looking For His Blood Sisters Whowere Fostered Out And He Wants To Contact Them/see Them Any Help On How He Can Do It ?

Thanks

Xx
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Apr 16, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Do u have names or ages or citys to look in? Also if you want help post on this thread you'll get more help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Names, ages when went into foster care. Has the foster care agency been contacted for any info? Have they posted any info on any of the adoption web sites.
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Apr 21, 2008, 11:15 AM
    There are a number of sites that you can use online:
    If you know there names:
    The Web's Largest People Search by Background Check, Public Records Search, E-Mail Address - Find People and Search Business at PeopleFinders.com
    The Ultimates
    Welcome To TheWhitePages.com
    Free People Search by ZabaSearch!

If you believe their names may have been changed due to adoption and or marriage (if female), etc. you can still try the inquiry with what you do know. Extract information from each site and use it for later use.

You can also join, if that is your wish. But joining each can become quite costly. And nothing at these sites are guaranteed. People move, people change their phones numbers, etc all of the time.

Have you tried contacting the foster care agency for non-id information?
    Have you joined ISRR?
    Have you joined or researched if there is a State Reunion Registry in the state that you and the sibs were born in?
    I know this is for your friend. Please give him a copy of these replies. If he is serious about finding his siblings, have him join a search and support group online.
    At yahoogroups.
    At googlegroups.
    Millions of people search for their families. Sometimes separated due to foster care, death of parents, adoption.
    Yet, millions of us search. And millions of us, FIND.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sisters rights [ 9 Answers ]

My mother lost custody of her children in a very unfair court battle. Since them we got to see the children every other weekend now the dad has cut all contact with us the sisters. We’ve been involved in their lives since they were born. I would like to know if we as the sisters have any...

My sisters [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have two sisters the same age as me (15) a few years ago they both tried to kill themselves, now this year one of them tried again. They are both adopted (twins) so that might have something to do with it. I was just wondering do you reckon it'll pass, maybe its just them trying to be...

Sisters not friends [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my sis were always close growing up. And then something happened I don't remember when exactly but now its like we just don't even like each other any more. She even said once that if we were not sisters we would hate each other which hurt my feelings really bad because at that time I...

My sisters adoption. [ 12 Answers ]

My sister had her baby at 8:49am it is now 9:35am. This is her 3rd baby and she turned 17 in February... Her first baby shae gave up for adoption her second one she kept and this one she gave up for adoption as well. When people ask me, "Is your sister keeping the baby?" I tell them the truth "No,...

View more questions Search