Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Sending mail with an Apartment mailbox.
    Hello, this may be a strange question, but I've just moved into some apartments and the mail boxes look similar to the mail boxes at a post office, I need to have a letter sent out in the morning and I don't know how to use these mail boxes for sending things out. The office for the apartments is closed so I can't ask them, and the neighbors are very.. unfriendly.. Please help =(
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 04:41 PM
    I would not trust the carrier to pick up a piece of outgoing mail from that mailbox, they may see it, they may not, I myself, would take it to a mailbox and mail it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 04:59 PM
    The mail is picked up when they deleiver mail to the mail boxes, in the post office mail boxes, they normally pick up several times a day, there they will only pick up when they deleiver the mail for the apartments,
    In my apartment, that pick up is from 1 pm to 4 pm so that is when the letter is picked up. So obviously it will not go out that day from the actual post office. If it is something that has to be mailed and somewhere a certain day, take it to the local post office.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Carry it to a public mail box or the local post office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending songs by e-mail [ 3 Answers ]

How do I e-mail a song to my friend by e-mailing him?

Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again. Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming...

Incredimail E mail receiving but not sending [ 2 Answers ]

I am receiving mail OK but when I try to send out via Outlook Express. The message comes back: " Incredimail Connection failure" 454 Directory not available Can anyone help Thanks John

Putting a letter in a mailbox [ 4 Answers ]

Is it illeagal to put a letter in someone's mailbox?

1 mailbox 2 computers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I tried to get 2 computers (networked) accessing the same mailbox (.pst file). On one of them outlook will not refuse to open the file if it is already opened by the other. This full access on the file and file's folder. They've both got Outlook 97, Windows ME. Is there a workaround? Any...

View more questions Search