Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tchapa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Pimples or what?
    Hi I'm 15 and about 2 or 3 weeks ago I found two singular bumps on the shaft of my penis and I don't know what they are, I've kind of been doing research and I think they might be sebacious systs or something but I'm not sure there small white, and for a while one of them was very red and they won't go away. Also 3 or 4 months ago I found a pimple around the base of my shaft and it soon turned black then it looked like there was yellow puss in it, and one day it popped and yellow puss came out. What do you think it was?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Sounds like an ingrown hair to me...

For the other bumps, if you are really worried make a visit to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples [ 2 Answers ]

I just have a question about my face skin Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave. I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks. How can I do it??

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Pimples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, Im mel, may I ask this question? Please answer it honestly... how can I cure my pimples in a fast way rather in an effective way? Please answer it honestly please...

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

View more questions Search