Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taboo0914 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Kid movie from either 80's or 90's
    I have been racking my brain trying to figure out the title of this movie I saw as a kid. The movie might be foreign, but I'm not sure. Although, it did come on regular cable. Anyway, it's about this girl and boy, the girl has this magic necklace and when she puts it in the sunlight it reveals this magic city or castle. The boy is like from this place I believe and the girl is not. Anyway this is all I can remember about it. Does anyone recall this movie?
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 02:08 AM

This... could be it?

Castle in the Sky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't remember anything about sunlight but I thought I'd give it a shot.
    Taboo0914 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasa View Post
    This... could be it?

Castle in the Sky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't remember anything about sunlight but I thought I'd give it a shot.

No, this wasn't a cartoon. I know that there was an old temple like building, and the girls necklace was like jade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Name That Movie!From the 80's or 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have beend trying for over a year now to rememer the title or actors of a movie that I watched as a kid and cannot remember or find this movie for the life of me.So what I remember was this girl,her sister and I'm guessing her sisters boyfrined driving home form gift shopping and the girl ...

Movie from the 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little but I can't remember what its called. The semi-trucks in the movie drive by themselves and I remember seeing a green glowing light in the sky. Ring any bells to anyone? This is driving me nuts!

View more questions Search