Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyshadino Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 06:47 AM
    If you were locked in a room with 2 robots, one that cannot lie and one that always lies… in this room are 2 doors, one that leads to freedom and one that leads to certain death. You don’t know which robot is which, or which door is which. You get to ask one question. What can you ask that will result in you finding the way out regardless of which robot you ask?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2007, 07:26 AM
    1=1
    2=2
    4=4
    8=8
    16=10
    32=20
    64=40
    128=80

Is that right?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 25, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Yep.
    NK did you run out of fingers as that took a long time to work out ;)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Thrread was dead and buried but recently revived.
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Apr 26, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Do you live as you think or
    Do you think as you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet will not flush completely [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, I had just found this forum and this is my first post. My elderly parents live in a 2 story old home with two bathrooms, one on each floor. The toilet on the ground level flushes fine. The one upstairs will not flush solids without filling up a bucket of water and emptying it in the toilet....

Algebra 2 help-factoring completely... [ 4 Answers ]

I am having trouble with a problem, I have to factor the problems down as far as possible, yet I am not too sure how to do it... here are a few problems that I would like some help with: b24 - 625 (24 is in the powers position) 10,000- x8 (8 is in the powers position also) Any help...

Completely saddened. [ 77 Answers ]

I know everyone in this fine world is free to their own opinions but as I was browsing through the internet reading articles about wicca and paganism I came across this web site http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/wicca_exposed.htm. And I find it to be one of the...

Toilet will not completely flush [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced all the insides of my toilet, now when I flush I have to hold the handle down until all the water runs out of the bowl. If not almost as soon as I let the handle go the flapper will cover up the hole that drains the water into the bowl. I know this is easily fixable, but I don't...

Taking out Norton completely [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sharon from Boston, I couldn't remove Norton, either. I went in remove programs, etc. some worked others didn't.. I had to have someone technical who could go into DOS to remove it from the Directory.. Until it was removed, I could not install McFee.. Good Luck. Sharon,

View more questions Search