Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caren13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Bought used computer
    Hi
    I got a used computer and I can not sign on. The password the guy gave me dos not work.

Thank you
    Caren
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Hummmmm, I hope your not trying to get past your parents controls?

If you are serious, call the guy and get the right password, I'm not willing to take the chance that your are 13 and want to over-ride the settings your folks put in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sold the puppy I bought her [ 11 Answers ]

I was in a long distance relationship with a very high maintntce girl, for whatever reason I saw myself moving up to virginia with her, so I bought us a dog, and sent it up to her until I would be ready to move up there as well. Long story short, I broke up with her for good reasons, and she...

Bought a car, getting sued [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a debt for 15k w/ Unicredit it used to be Citi which I work for. Citi sold it 3 years ago almost to the date. I bought a new car in Sept. because my old one had 207,000 miles on it. I needed a reliable car cause I work 50 miles away. So yes, new. I owe on a loan for that car 19k and gave...

How install a dishwasher? Just bought one [ 3 Answers ]

Just bought a dishwasher at homedepot for a really good price, what's involved with installation as I'll be doing this myself. Any pointers or a step by step? Thanks, lbrowne

View more questions Search