Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LAZM2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Best architecture in the world
    What's the best masterpiece of architecture in the world?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 16, 2008, 12:19 PM
    One of them may be the Duomo of Florence in Tuscany, Italy. There are so many though it is hard to pick one.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2008, 12:16 AM
    I agree that it would be hard to select the best one because there are now so many. Plus, it is just a matter of opinion as to which one would be the best. The following search might be a good place to start in finding the best ones, though.

Architectural Wonders - Google Search
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 10:01 AM
    I agree with the first poster... the Duomo in Florence Italy is definitely high on my list.

I was there a couple years ago and took some pics... here's a sampling! :)

Enjoy!
    Attached Images

amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 23, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Nice pictures. I like it because of all the detail that went into it, incredible workmanship. The Florence Cathedral in your first picture is beautiful too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Architecture or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a first year architecture student. But I'm not too sure if architecture is for me. I do like architecture but I'm more interested in interior design (and abit of graphic design, and photography). I know architecture is going to be a tough course and requires a lot of passion....

Scholarship in Architecture [ 2 Answers ]

To, Whomsoever it may be, How do I get scholarship to study in college of architecture in india? Please help me do this as early as possible

Architecture [ 1 Answers ]

What famous architectural structure had a dangerous problem upon completion, when panes of glass would pop out and crash on the street below? The World Trade Center, The John Hancock Building, The Chrysler Building, or the Sears Tower Building?

The Architecture of My Days [ 1 Answers ]

SOME ENCHANTRESS I had a desire to create, to recreate, the world I had grown accustomed to, was comfortable with at last, but which I was also getting tired of, was growing old with, was losing. The desire to capture, to fix, to preserve the world I had lived in and was experiencing with...

View more questions Search