Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alkazeet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Stating a cleaning services
    Hello, I have a cleaning lincenes , I just went to look at my 1st job.I really don't know how to bid on it. It's 4000 sq.feet. It has 4 restrooms,5 actual offices,4cubic offices,a kitchenette area, an excursus room,a conference room and a set of 15 steps. They want trash remove,dusting,desk wipe down,floors and steps swept/vacuum/mop,bathrooms clean,glass clean.They only want it done once every 2 weeks.Can someone help with a price I should quote? And also a price if I supply the paper products,toilet tissue and towels.Thank-You
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 04:07 PM
    There could be a lot of variables in pricing in a large office space like that. Will you also be responsible for the floor maintenance beyond just sweeping and mopping? I would suggest figuring approximately how long it is going to take you in hours and give the estimate for labor according to what you want to make per hour. That would be one way to figure it. By supplying the paper products, do you mean that you will be the one going out and purchasing them and then they would reimburse you for them? Or, do you mean something else?
    Alkazeet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 05:02 AM
    The Paper Product I Would Buy And They Will Pay Me For Them.what Do You Think A Decent Hourly Rate Would Be. Right Now No Specail Services Are Needed
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Apr 18, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Get a friend to phone up a competitor, and get them to quote you for a similar job. This will tell you roughtly what the market price is. Make sure you take into account the costs of the operation, which are principally wages and tax.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid for cleaning services? [ 5 Answers ]

I just started my business for Cleaning Services in CT. and don't know yet, how to bid for cleaning offices. I need your help to give me ideas how much do I charge for daily clreaning and how do I get the rates for it.

Stating a business [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a wheel distribution company in columbia sc what do I need to get started planning on starting it out of my home

What is the word for stating the obvious? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the word for stating the obvious? I have a feeling it begins with 'p' but I'm really struggling to remember it and I'm trying to use it in my English homework. So any synonyms for stating the obvious would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

Cleaning Services [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time on the site, I just started a home based cleaning services business and need serious help and advice. Can someone please tell me how to target office job (submit a bid) How do Price for residential and commercial cleaning I have been passing out flyers for months...

View more questions Search