Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bendywendy40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Goldwell colour remover on (dyed) black hair
    Hi.. Im desperate
    MY hair is dyed black, I have been dyeing black for about a year,my natural colour is brown, I'm trying to get it back brown, I have ordered Goldwell hair colour remover, I am waiting for it to come, I am confused to if I need to buy a developer to go with it.. some reviews I have had read says to put 10% developer on, I'm not sure what to do,any help would be appreciated, thanks:rolleyes:

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I hate my new hair dyed colour! [ 7 Answers ]

Please can someone help me!! I dyed my hair this afternoon to a dark browny colour and at first I liked it but after a wile I saw it was just awful!! Its made me cry for ages because of it and I really need someone's help! I've been looking on the internet and people are saying I shouldn't try...

Would It Look Nice If I Dyed My Hair Black? [ 11 Answers ]

I have blonde hair, and blue eyes, and I kind of have red cheeks. I really want to dye my hair black. Do you think it would look nice? And would I have to dye my eyebrows? Thanks:D :confused:

Old dyed hair & regrowth! I need to know if I could have my hair colour striped! [ 1 Answers ]

Right, I dyed my hair from strawberry blonde to a light brown (to match my natural colour) and at the time the colour was great. Five months have passed and my natural hair colour is a bit darker and the dyed hair colour is a horrid ginger/brown in comparison to my natural colour. I have a family...

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.