Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apr1l Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Widescreen display itunes
    I just got a new computer with a widescreen monitor. I am trying to register my new iPod, but it appears that the buttons I need to access are located on the far right of a window beyond where I can reach. There is no bar on the bottom to scroll the window over. I have tried shrinking and expanding the window both with the buttons on the top right of the screen and using the icon to physically changinge the edge of the window. I can't get to these buttons and I can't do anything with my iPod until it's registered.

Is there a setting within the computer somewhere that allows you to have a widescreen display as a fullscreen, with bars on the sides perhaps? I don't care how I have to do itto fix the problem, but I really don't want to contact Apple about something that seems this trivial, especially since I am sure it's not a problem on their end.

Please help. Thanks!
    The IT Whiz Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Hi there

You could try using the controls on the actual monitor itself (should be a number of small buttons on the very front of it just below the screen).

First you should access the menu and look for 2 icons that say something like 'V Position' and 'H Position' as these allow you to change the vertical and horizontal position of the actual screen so you can get a perfect fit.

Let me know if you need any more help with this

Hope it helps
    The IT Whiz
    Apr1l Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 05:45 AM
    It turned out that I needed to change the resolution settings in my computer's control panel. It's now set at 1440x900 and I can now see everything on the screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playstation 3 widescreen [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a way to change the different size of widescreen on my ps3 there was on my ps2 could someone please tell me step by step ?

Sears TV gone widescreen when its not [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a sears model 774 15481 color TV that all of a sudden went to wide screen although it is not a wide screen TV. The problem occurred after hooking up a digital cable box and pressing some combination of the remote buttons on the cable remote. I have unhooked the cable box but the screen...

ITunes [ 3 Answers ]

I Have I-tunes Library, I Want To Take A Song Out Of My Library And Attach The Song And Send The Song Through My E-mail To One Of My Contacts! How Do I Do That?

Widescreen Monitor [ 5 Answers ]

My computer has a graphics card which supports resolutions up to 1280 X 1024. Is this sufficient to support a widescreen monitor with a resolution of 1440 X 900? :confused:

View more questions Search