Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annie17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 03:24 AM
    Turn my dvd into a multi-regional player
    Please help I bought a Matsui MATDVD330 DVD and it clearly states on the Curry's website that it's a region 2 but multi-reginal can be enabled. I've tried many things but I can't seem to be able to change it.

Is there any special codes or set ups that I need because I haven't a clue..

If anyone has any ideas please write them as I'm open to all ideas xxx
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 03:32 AM
    I used to work for w h smiths and we had the codes on our office computers ring currys and ask them how it is enabled.

I just found this on the currys website ;)

How to activate the multi-region functionality
    1. Make sure the disc tray is open and remove any discs from the player.
    2. Key in '7 7 7 7' using the remote control.
    3. Select region 0 for a region-free setting.

Currys - Shop for DVD Players - Matsui MATDVD330 DVD Player

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Salary for a REgional VP of Real Estate Company [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew what the annual salary might be for a Regional Vice President in the Real Estate Industry? Salary, benefits, retirement, bonuses? Thanks!

Regional Settings for DVD... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, my friend encountered a problem few days back while she moved from Malaysia to australia. When she wanted to play any DVD movie, she had to go through the regional settings one more time. When it was set as Malaysia, the DVD could not be played. Anyway, she changed the settings and...

View more questions Search