Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FilthyDFC Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 09:50 PM
    3-4 months in Europe (couple)
    So I'm trying to work through a hard time with my significant other, and I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe for the end of the summer and winter months.

First off, feel free to tell me if you think that's a bad idea because I haven't researched climates and things like that, during the winter months. We tend to like warmer weather, and were hoping to start our journey in London, because my brother lives there and it's a free place to stay for a couple of weeks, I was hoping to get some Eurail passes and go from there.

I know I'd like to see the Greek Islands, and possibly Rome...

Does anybody have any experience with a trip like this? Amazing places to go, romantic, educational... fun?

Also, a good estimation of cost for 2 people, not necessarily wanting to do the hardcore tourist style of thing, certainly looking to get off the beaten path and emerse ourselves in each culture as best we can. But at the same time not completely scrounging.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Your best bet is to get some good guide books that detail what you'll want to see and how to make it happen. A big bookstore will have plenty. Different publishers make books that focus on different budgets. Make sure to choose wisely by really looking through them before buying.

I have traveled all over europe with my significant other, and I have been living in italy for 6 of the last 7 years. You're in for an unbelievable experience. By the way, europe is a place with 4 seasons. Summer is warm to hot; winter is mild to very cold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my virginity a couple months ago do I need to. [ 5 Answers ]

Start seeing an obgyn because everyone tells me once I have sex I need to see one is this true? Is it necessary.. and if I did would my parents find out I had sex I'm only 17 and they don't know and I don't want them to find out because of the circumstances. Do I need to make an appoinment? Or not

I need to lose my tummy fat in the next couple of months [ 3 Answers ]

Currently I am in the middle of now where with limited food choices. All they have is a lot of fried foods and I am trying my hardest to lose my tummy fat in the next couple of month when I go home and see my hubby again :confused: . Over the past year I have been slowly gaining weight. I am...

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

View more questions Search