Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1confusedgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Multi-step financial statement
    I am really confused as to how to format a multi-step fianancial statement. :confused: What do I start with? Sales Revenue or Gross Profit?
    russell23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Start with Sales Revenue, the subtract Sales Returns and Allowances as well as Sales discounts. Then subtract Cost of Goods Sold. This will give you Gross Margin. russell23

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multi-step income statement [ 2 Answers ]

Bug-Off Exterminators provides pest control services and sells extermination products manufacture by other companies. The following table contains the company’s unadjusted trial balance as of December 31, 2005, the end of the company fiscal year. BUG-OFF EXTERMINATORS - December 31, 2005...

Single step and multi step income statement [ 0 Answers ]

I have to make single and multiple statement out of the followng accounts. How can I arrange the following and also I don't know about the last four items (where they will come on the income statement) Sales Revenue item ...

Multi-step Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I am having problems with some of the items and which category to list them under: The problem is listed as follows: Presented below is information related to IVAN Calderon Corp for the year 2007. Net Sales 1,300,000 Cost of Goods 780,000 Selling expenses 65,000 Administrative expenses...

View more questions Search