Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pretty27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Am I still virgin?
    7 yrs ago I had sex with my ex-boyfriend,and after that I've never had sex with someone else.But I just had a boy friend few months ago.And last Friday that was April 11 and April 13 were just having sex.And after the sex my boy friend asking me,why did I have the blood after the sex. And when I used the rest room to pee,I saw the blood on the toilet bowl. What does it mean?I'm really worried, please respond when you receive my message as soon as possible thanks!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 04:42 PM
    You had sex. You are not a virgin.

Perhaps it had been enough time since the last time you had sex that your vaginal walls were abraded--but it's extremely unlikely that it was your hymen.

If you continue to bleed, or experience discomfort, I would go to the doctor. If it stops on its own, and doesn't include pain--I wouldn't worry about it.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Well you certainly were not a "virgin" the second time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 04:43 PM
    First if you had sex 7 years ago you were not a virgin after that. But then it is not uncommom for a girl not to "bleed" even on the first time depending on many factors. And the blood can be because of the sex.

And this sounds perfectly normal. Were you using protection or are you planning on a baby?

How does that story go, girl says, of course I am a virgin, why after each time do you guys keep asking me that?
    goingcrazygirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2008, 04:44 PM
    No offense, but if you didn't know the answer to this question, it sounds like you are way too young to be having sex.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2008, 09:16 PM
    I think you should just keep having sex every couple of days with your lover because a woman has to be a little "acclimated" to having a large penis in her tight young vagina. *Don't accept any rough treatment, though*... just slowly in and out so you can get a good feeling of being filled up.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 10:50 PM
    I think pretty27 was asking if she could have still had a hymen even though she had sex 7 years ago. I think this is a completely reasonable question and no reason for everyone to make fun, here and in the other threads she posted. In fact, it IS possible for a hymen to be only partly penetrated, or even not at all, despite its owner engaging in sexual activity.

So even though you all are certain she hasn't been a "virgin" for a long time, it sounds likely that her hymen was at least partly intact until April 11. I also think it's inappropriate to say she's too young to have sex or to tell her how to have it. Whatever happened to "There are no stupid questions?" And what kind of site that's billed as a place to ask questions (Ask Me Help Desk) puts people down when they ask questions?

Grumph!
    Just Asking
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Apr 18, 2008, 01:39 PM
    He's proly really big and it stretched it causing it to bleed
    andreaamord Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Well, for me.. of course your no longer a virgin but in your circumstances it's definitely you will got wounds in your 7yrs stock without having sex... it's normal... because the wounds in your vagina is close so when you got intercourse again to your new boyfriend it will open again and got bleed... don't worry about it... :D
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 1, 2008, 06:17 PM
    That is an ubsurd answer. The wounds have healed a long time ago (actually around 7 years ago). They would not open up again. There may have been some tearing of tissue because it had been such a long time. And NO you are not a virgin and haven't been for 7 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being a virgin at 20 [ 17 Answers ]

My name is clay I'm 19 years old, almost 20, and I'm still a virgin, and I'm not a virgin by choice, I'm a virgin because I keep getting rejected, I have alopecia which means that I'm bald I have no eye brows, and I'm unattractive. My confidence is down to 0 and I don't know what to do, I'm a very...

I know I was a virgin. Was she? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi um I just recently had sex with my girlfriend for the first time and she had claimed to be a virgin but I'm not sure if this is true. She had claimed that she tried to have sex before but the guy never got it in, after which, she said there was slight bleeding a couple hours later. She also said...

Virgin or Not [ 1 Answers ]

How would a boy be able to tell if his girl friend is Virgin or not?

Still a virgin? [ 8 Answers ]

If a guy enters his penis into a girl's vagina only "half way", and she bleeds.. does that mean she is not a virgin anymore? It was just stuck in there for a bit then taken out.

Being a virgin or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Well I wanted to know that ,how can we know that a person in front of me is virgin or not?what are da things which tell us that a girl or a boy is a virgin or not?

View more questions Search