Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sewitseams Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 04:28 PM
    32" flat Panel ILO TV - Able to wall mount?
    I have a 32" "ILO" Walmart brand flat panel TV that I would like to mount on the wall however, in my numerous searches on the web, I can't find anyone that has mounted one of these. Most of the info from other owners is how the TV stopped working after a few months. Well, I guess I did not get one from that batch :rolleyes: . I see the 4 holes that are probably the mounting holes. I was trying to find a screw that is the right size to see if the holes have threads for screws before I purchase a mount. Any suggestions??
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 05:07 PM
    The Mount will have a variety of screws and lengths. Don't sweat that part. They are very Universal. Besides running power behind TV I also like to have A Plate that allows a variety of cables to go down/up wall to DVD, SAT, Cable...
    Do secure well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to mount a wall mount pot filler [ 3 Answers ]

I was thinking about installing a wall mounted pot filler in our kitchen. What type of fitting and mounting does this require. I am using ½” copper to a thread male. I will secure the pipe to the stud. Is this correct. How far out does the thread need to stick out of the wall.

LCD Flat panel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know if all flat panel monitors are LCD. I just purchased one and I find it irritates my eyes. Also any advice would be appreciated. Thank you. Amy

Gas Wall Mount heater [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Williams wall mount heater model #5009622. My problem is I do not know if it wired up correctly. I looked at an owners manual online and it showed a diagram of a control valve having three electrical posts. Mine has four. What I need to know is where all the components connect to the...

Fluorescent bulb in flush mount "spots" [ 6 Answers ]

We have flush mount ceiling fixtures that each have two cylinder "spots". They are made by Hampton Bay and call for 60-watt type R bulbs. We like to put fluorescent bulbs in them (to save energy) but we get a funny smell when we do this. So, the question is: Can we use regular 60-watt bulbs or...

Another flat panel question [ 4 Answers ]

I have been reading up on 19' flat panel monitors in anticipation of buying one. I am a little confused by the native resolution thing. I am over 50 years old and a little worried about text and picture imge size as I do a lot of online reading and a fair amount of photo processing. If I understand...

View more questions Search