Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getmoneydc Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Power washing/ starting
    What would be the best way to get 500 driveways to power wash at $100 a drive way?
    How do I get people to want me to power wash there driveway?
    And what would the best way to put myself out there?

:D thxs
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 02:43 PM
    First of course the type of equipment and the quality of the job you will do makes a big difference, Using a "home depo" quality pressure washer is one level, or using a hot water pressure washer that helps get oil and stains out while you are washing it
    Are you using a drive way cleaning attachment or just cleaning with a wand ( that leaves some streaks)

The reason I say this, one way you get business is providing higher quality cleaning than others in the business.

Also you want to consider also offering to wash the house, and having a gutter attachment for your pressure washer that will will clean gutters out.

Also repeat business is important.

Some advertise by putting "signs" on the side of the road. Also some offer a 10 to 20 percent discount if the arrange two or three homes in the same area. For example you flyer a area, have where if they can and give you 3 driveways you give them a certain discount if neighbors get together and call.

Also business cards left at local stores and marts.

Also assuming you have a professoinal trailer rig, make large signs to be mounted on your trailer rig.

Also remember that many apt complexes hire people to do their complex each year.
    Also almost all restaurants and gas statoins hire people to wash their drive thoughs each week.

Also most of the larger and even smaller truck firms hire people to wash their vechiles each week.

I am helping to big out a job for 50 vans a week at this time for a company here in Atlanta.

So there are jobs everywhere the main thing, be professional, do professional work and you will find jobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a introductory letter to introduce my new power washing company [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and want to put my name out there and am just wondering how to do an introductory letter to introduce my company or is there some kind of free template that I can use. Any information will help thanks.

Starting power for a motor. [ 1 Answers ]

dear friends, i would like to know what will be the starting power for a motor. i have heard that it will take almost double the power while starting. is it true. is it different for single phase and three phase motor. what is the concept and how is it calculated. if i want to put solar...

F250 7.3 power stroke hard starting in cold weather [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 F-250 power stroke that is very hard starting in weather below 30 degrees. It coughs and coughs and cuts out. Sometimes it takes 15 to 20 tries before it smooths out. I have changed the glow plug relay switch twice in 6 months. The last one went in 2 days ago. When I keep the engine...

Codes for power washing business in Montgomery AL [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Ask a New Question: My husband, Larry, and I are interested in starting a power wash business in Montgomery, Al. I need to know where to research codes for this business and where to research how much to charge for a particular job. We had good success with an LLC for over the road...

Trouble Starting, Clicks a few times then starts, power is fine [ 2 Answers ]

Car:Subaru outback, 98 A while back I went to start it and got the 'click' tried again and it started no prob. A few weeks later same thing, but took a few tries to start, was sluggish to start at first but then turned over. Yesterday it did it again. Clicked about 4-5 times, then a little...

View more questions Search