Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saddaniel22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 12:26 PM
    New Construction Cleaning Company
    I'm thinking about starting a cleaning company that does new construction and possibly even office cleaning. Is there a license that I need to obtain or any other restrictions that I should know about? If there is a license or certificate where do I obtain this or who do I need to talk to?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Typically No and No... but from what I've seen, some states DO require some sort of licensing... or at least registration... before doing business in the state. What state are you in?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Also, are you going to be operating this business out of your home or some kind of storefront? Will you have employees? I do agree that it would be good to know where you are located in order to answer you the best here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New construction cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am starting a new construction cleaning business and would like to know if anyone could give me the correct steps to giving a bid, what is included in the rough clean and the final clean.. :)

Final cleaning new construction [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing a job now and was called to do final clean, when we get there , supplies are still all over the place, I thought final clean was just that final clean, so we cleaned the best we could but am sure we will get called back to redo for no extra money.. this can't be right.. any advise on...

New IT helpdesk for construction company [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am the only Help Desk Associate for a mid-sized construction company in Phoenix, AZ and have a few questions that I couldn't find a specific category for. This seemed the best place, so here goes. I'll give a bit of background to start: For this company, I am basically starting all...

Lien on construction company [ 5 Answers ]

So I signed a contract for a construction company to do some building on the house. Which is coming along nicely. Today a man stops by my house and advises me that he was the one that did the concrete work and he needs to be paid because the contractor did not pay him. He then threatens to put a...

View more questions Search