Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwertyuipasdfgh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 12:24 PM
    I really like this boy but I'm not sure if he is interested in me
    I'm thirteen years old and I like this guy in my class who is a year older than me.he is a funny and very handsome boy and we are like cool friends.he occasionally likes to hug me and lift me (like how a bride carries a groom) and I find myself laughing at all his jokes (even though it isn't funny ) the problem is he is a flirt and the stuff he does wit me he also does it to my other friends :confused: so I don't think that he is trying to say I'm interested in you because he does that with every girl ,what should I do.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 02:44 PM
    I think he is just being himself and enjoying it. Be his friend and enjoy it.
    Often when people decide to be boyfriend/girlfriend, then they break up
    Often they never have that closeness they once had. Sometimes they even end up hating each other. So enjoy having a really great friend and if it grows into more then great.
    If not then you have a good friend.
    dude117 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 03:40 PM
    He is just testing you to see if you care or not
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 16, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Even you like him,but be cool,tell him you are special,and you don't like the way he treats you like treating other girls!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested? [ 1 Answers ]

=] hey I have known this guy for more than 1year and 6 months and he seems like he likes me... like When I tell him to do something he does it what does it mean does he like me?? :rolleyes: :)

Do you think he was interested [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a guy friend of mine to hook me up with his friend and he ended up giving me his friend's email address. I asked my guy friend if he thinks his friend likes me and he told me yes. So I took the initative and started talking to him and stuff. We basically flirted and stuff. He told me like...

Is he really interested - I can't tell! [ 1 Answers ]

I started dating a guy who is a year and a half younger than me. I am 27, he is 25. At first, things were great! He was totally calling and emailing me. After 6 weeks or so of dating, I slept with him. I know - not smart! Ever since, I find myself calling him, emailing him, and basically feeling...

Is he interested in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone thanks for reading my question I hope you'll answer it too:p There's this guy in my class, of whoem I think he likes me. We were goning to lunch on Wednesday in a group and we were going to take the tram to Burgerking. He said next month he'll be able to drive. Then I said cool...

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

View more questions Search