Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelcat69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 09:03 AM
    I can only remember one scene
    Please can anyone help me, I've got this scene from a film stuck in my head and for the life of me can't remember the title, it's a disaster movie I know that much and in this scene there is a storm and there is a family in the lighthouse,a mother father son and the dog, the mother is cooking and the door blowes open and the dog runs out,, the kid wants to go after the dog but the mother stops him and says she will go, she goes after the dog,walks up the beach through a gap in the cliffe and starts going up these steps on the cliffe side and as she turns to see the lighthouse it is hit by a huge tidal wave and destroys it killikg her family... then I can't remember the rest,, please help me find this fil because its doing my head in now,, its not deep impact or day after tomo, I've watched both and no joy.
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Do you have any idea of what decade it was filmed in or what channel it came on?
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Didn't mean to do this so ignore it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a r-rated movie name and I have described the scene [ 3 Answers ]

I remember some scene from a r rated movie which was telecasted at ZEE MGM years back. But I forgot the name. Can any one get me the name? First scene at a construction site or a not properly built building a young girl watches some one having sex. Then she joins a job I suppose, There she...

What movie is this scene from? [ 1 Answers ]

Guy is in a bar flirting with a girl, another girl walks in and breaks in on the conversation, guy is surprised to see this girl, girl goes "Honey, when are you coming home, the kids are starting to ask questions" (or something similar to this) The girl he's flirting with backs away and he is...

Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene [ 2 Answers ]

If somebody can help me about this one... So, it's something like detective story On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I...

View more questions Search