Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckeeebeee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 07:56 AM
    How much would a sum grow over a period?
    Hi. If I had $2,500 to invest at 5% for 32 years, how much would that amount grow to? Also if I had $2,500 to invest for 32 years at 10%, how much would that amount grow to? Thank you for your help.

Vr,
    Chuckeeebeee
    MaggieMouse Posts: 226, Reputation: 8

Apr 16, 2008, 04:30 PM
    $11912.35 and $52784.44, you are trying to get the future value of $2500.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Change period time [ 3 Answers ]

I want to change my period time. Is it possible? I don't use pills. If I need to use them how I must start using them. My period finished 5 days ago.

Court filing time? [ 1 Answers ]

I got a DUI and a hit and run about a month ago.. I went into court yesterday and they said that they had no received any charges against me and that the sheriff had not filed it yet. It has been over a month.. is there a time that they have to submit the stuff to the court by?

First time where period has lasted more than 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

I've always had my periods lasting for five days, but this month, it's been continuing on for the eighth day now. It's not very heavy, but I'm still getting a bit of cramps. Is this hormonal?

Started my period for the 3 time this month. [ 6 Answers ]

Wow! I don't know where you want me to begin. (just so you know I've been forced to have sex with more guys than what I expected too in my whole life). Lat week or the week before, I had my regular period, then I had it for 4 more days after that. (I psted it up on here). Anyway When I was bleeding...

View more questions Search