Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    july107 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 12:45 PM
    What ever happened? I am in the same situation..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He said he needs his space but he says he still loves me [ 5 Answers ]

I have known my boyfriend since I was a junior in high school. We started working together and hit it off right away. The only problem was at the time he was dating someone and I was as well. We never messed around with each other because we didn’t believe in cheating on the other person. Both...

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

He said he loves me and sees a furture, but needs space! [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have known each other for about a year. He was separated from his wife and going through a really difficult time. Around the end of November we got together-we spent christmas together with our families... and everyone saw how happy we were. We never fought once. He would always tell me...

My girlfriend needs space but she loves me she says [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship with my girlfriend for 5 months now. Everything has been amazing between us we have spent almost every day together doing something even if it was just watching a movie or talking for 5 minutes. Recently she has had some problems with another girl wanting to fight...

View more questions Search