Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chubi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 03:04 AM
    I'm a man, in love with another man.
    Hi,
    I am a man, 27 y old.
    I have a master degree, working in some company that opened soon in my region.
    First time I applyied, I met that guy who was coming from US, he was looking 28 y old, blue eyes, hairy and proportional body, white bloody face, beautiful hair.
    Later, I got interviewed by him, I found out he was the president of the company. During the meeting he was understanding my body language. I thought he was gay!
    I was told he's a hight level person, super genius, generous.
    Later, I found out he has 43 y old, I got entirely shocked, he doesn't give that age at all.
    The worst to know, he is married, and has 5 kids, his family still in US, maybe divorced.
    When I look in his eyes, I get drifted, deep inside them.
    I can notice how girls are very attracted to him, getting into his fancy car, hanging out with him.
    I was reviewing some papers with him at a late time in night, I laid my head on his shoulder. Eversince I found myself in love with him, thinking of him all the times.
    I couldn't define that love.
    One day, we met in the company at night, I was glad, he was very depressed, he told me he is getting betrayed by his girlfriend. I thought he was gay! He is not.
    I don' want to be gay, but I have these weird feelings to him.
    Eversince we meet at night, he speaks out his relational problems. He told me he is very sexually active, and can't spend time without a girl.
    I began to dream I'm making love with him, every time he tells me one of his don-juan stories.
    He realises how much I love him.
    Lately, he sleeps in his office, on his leather fancy red coach. I sit next to him, he tells me many stories, he was extreamly wealthy, flying always in first class and reserving in 7 stars hotels. He is a very successful business man. He has the most beautiful expressing eyes I ever saw. Very pure heart, sometimes he got naiif, but very smart, like a little baby at night and rocky man in the day.
    Sometimes he let me sleep in his office next his coach, on the ground. One night, I put my head on his chest while he was sleeping. I love smelling him, smelling his breath, his body warmness. I love his hair in his body. He tells me how girls can't sleep thinking of him, but he only loves one girl, the one who betrayed him, but still in love with him.
    Now, I'm very in love with him, he calls me his little brother, I can't get away 2 days without seeing him. I know he's getting back to US very soon, with his new bride. Feeling strangled to know this.
    Totally lost.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Apr 15, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Stop smelling him and touching this man when he is sleep, what is wrong with you. You are literally violation his person space. If you tried that with me and I fought I we would have to fight.

“I don' wanna be gay, but I have these weird feelings to him.”

The first thing you need to ask yourself is: I am homosexual? It seems to me there is a lot of confusing going on here. Only you can determine this.

Once you decide that you are homosexual let me make a suggestion. Only date other men that are homosexual and out of the closet.

There is nothing in your post that would even suggest that man is gay. He told you can’t spend with out women (girls)

So what are you even trying to get involved with a straight married man with 5 kids?

Even if this man was in the closet, again why would you attempt to have a long distance in the closet relationship? He is heading back to the United States.

Leave this man alone for your physical and emotional well being.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 04:39 AM
    Marriedguy, I agree with part of what you say, but there are two sides to this story and one you are completely ignoring. This 'wealthy fellow' has encouraged these feelings in another man is what I read into that post. I am afraid someone will be hurt by this flirting attitude.

And for you chubi, I would just forget about him, nothing good will come of this, he is just toying with you, IMO.

Apr 15, 2008, 05:34 AM
    When I get close to him, he stands still, doesn't react, but very likely he's content seeing me smelling him and touching him. I touch him claiming I'm discovering his hair, face, sometimes I take photos of him. I act like a little kid when I'm with him. It is really hurting me learning the truth, that I shall get away from him. Why he keeps me close, and let me sleep in his office sometimes? I believe he is seeking always company, whenever no girlfriend is available he calls out for me.
    I realize that I should not go gay, near to him, I admire his lips, face everything in him.
    I was reading about chemistry between people, does it exist between people of the same genre?
    CSW6314 Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Apr 15, 2008, 07:48 AM
    I think you try to keep your distance from this guy or you will end uo getting hurt. I also see inyour post where the guy is kind of allowing you to be near him an I'm sure he has an idea of your feelings for him but you need to back away. There's plenty of handsome blue eyed guys out there that are gay who would love to you.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Apr 15, 2008, 08:57 AM
    @ Tickle I think the harshness was necessary. I just assumed that he did not have consent, yet he decided that he could come into this man's personal space.

Now regardless of the sexual preference of both parties this act is inappropriate.

Manage of an office (female) and her assistance (male) stay late to finish a record due tomorrow. It gets late and they decide instead of driving tired its better to just sleep at the office and go home in the morning.

The manager is sleeping on the couch in the breakroom and her assistance decides this is an opportunity to act on what he believes is flirting and puts his head on his boss's chest.

You don't have a problem with that?

I don't believe that this man is encouraging this the post he explain the situation from his point of view. He never confirmed that his boss is gay, he never comfirmed his boss was even interested in him.

Look at the second post... "its very likely" "I touch him claiming I'm discovering"
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Is this post for real? Im touching him I'm Claiming him. I admire his lips his hair, its sounds like something out of a bad romance book well if it is true, then

I'm sorry my friend you feel like this, but he is taken and its sad.
    I think you are very forward with this guy and he is probable just being nice, but you will get hurt if you follow on with this.

Smelling and touching, kind of a personal space issue. If he finds out and hits you then what's going to happen :( you'll lose your job and everything...

Be smart keep your distance and
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 10:53 AM
    You have taken a perfectly natural attraction, and built a whole fantasy world, the dangerous part is acting on it. That would not be healthy. Enjoy your fantasy, but keep your boundaries. He is off limits, in the real world.
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 10:56 AM
    During the meeting he was understanding my body language. I thought he was gay!
    What makes you think understanding body language, is a gay thing? Keep your hands, and everything else to yourself! For your own good.
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 10:57 AM
    I don' want to be gay, but I have these weird feelings to him.
    Are you?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 15, 2008, 11:41 AM
    My dear, if he could find a talking puppy that would adore him like you, he would drop you for that puppy and forget about you.
    He is a USER and knows he has the magnetism to manipulate those around him.

He runs a firm away from his original home and thinks he is safe and carefree to live out his fantasies and does not care if he hurts anyone on the way. You know he is no good - just look what he does to his family and other women. You also know he is danger and uncaring to those around him.

I suggest, strongly, that you find a better more serious job, and get away from this person or you will wind up being very hurt.

I hope you get over your infatuation soon and find someone who will not manipulate you. Honest, he is NOT worth all the pain and heartache that you will fall into with this jerk.

Please use caution, and keep us posted.

scorpgc Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chubi
    Hi,
    I am a man, 27 y old.
    I have a master degree, working in some company that opened soon in my region.
    First time I applyied, I met that guy who was coming from US, he was looking 28 y old, blue eyes, hairy and proportional body, white bloody face, beautiful hair.
    Later, I got interviewed by him, I found out he was the president of the company. During the meeting he was understanding my body language. I thought he was gay!
    I was told he's a hight level person, super genius, generous.
    Later, I found out he has 43 y old, I got entirely shocked, he doesn't give that age at all.
    The worst to know, he is married, and has 5 kids, his family still in US, maybe divorced.
    When I look in his eyes, I get drifted, deep inside them.
    I can notice how girls are very attracted to him, getting into his fancy car, hanging out with him.
    I was reviewing some papers with him at a late time in night, I layed my head on his shoulder. Eversince I found myself in love with him, thinking of him all the times.
    I couldn't define that love.
    One day, we met in the company at night, I was glad, he was very depressed, he told me he is getting betrayed by his girlfriend. I thought he was gay! he is not.
    I don' wanna be gay, but I have these weird feelings to him.
    Eversince we meet at night, he speaks out his relational problems. He told me he is very sexually active, and can't spend time without a girl.
    I began to dream I'm making love with him, everytime he tells me one of his don-juan stories.
    He realises how much I love him.
    Lately, he sleeps in his office, on his leather fancy red coach. I sit next to him, he tells me many stories, he was extreamly wealthy, flying always in first class and reserving in 7 stars hotels. He is a very successful business man. He has the most beautiful expressing eyes I ever saw. very pure heart, sometimes he got naiif, but very smart, like a little baby at night and rocky man in the day.
    Sometimes he let me sleep in his office next his coach, on the ground. One night, I put my head on his chest while he was sleeping. I love smelling him, smelling his breath, his body warmness. I love his hair in his body. He tells me how girls can't sleep thinking of him, but he only loves one girl, the one who betrayed him, but still in love with him.
    Now, I'm very in love with him, he calls me his little brother, I can't get away 2 days without seeing him. I know he's getting back to US very soon, with his new bride. Feeling strangled to know this.
    Totally lost.
    Hi Chubi:

I have to agree that smelling your boss, sleeping on the floor next to his sofa and resting your head on his chest is a personal space issue.

Chasing him can possibly bring you more frustration, especially if he has told you that you "are like a little brother" to him, and if he is straight.

Your decision, but be careful. If you make another move (especially one in the personal space area) and it is unwelcome on his part, you may run the risk of not only being fired, but losing out on what could be a good friendship.

I would try to move on and focus on what another poster said, gay men who are OUT and available.

Good luck-
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I wasn't condoning this behavior, Marriedguy, you will see if you read my entire post, specifically the part towards chubi.

I think this 'other person' is encouraging the situation by letting chubi sleep on the floor beside the couch. Could be he is not sleeping and enjoying every minute of the farce and the subservient attitude he is inviting.

I am starting to have my doubts about this 'story' anyway. We could have a troll in our midst in the way of 'chubi'.

He certainly got everyone going with this arrangement.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Well personally I don't believe the post, but if it is, the poster has some serous issues that need to help.

In the US this behavior gets you put into jail. And at best fired.
    So you stop seeing him, stop hanging around and find a real life not a make believe one.

Apr 16, 2008, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You have taken a perfectly natural attraction, and built a whole fantasy world, the dangerous part is acting on it. That would not be healthy. Enjoy your fantasy, but keep your boundaries. He is off limits, in the real world.

This is totally true. The fact, we are getting very close, perfectly like two brothers. Maybe he likes me because he feels young with me. We go swim, play gym, eat dinner...
    I mean, c'mon, he is the boss, the wealthy successful business man. But after all I found human in him, I could come close to his soul. Is there anything like soul mate between same sex?
    I told him I posted in this thread, he didn't get surprised.
    There is something I didn't say before that I wasn't raised with my father. That would be a good reason why I am acting with him like that, smelling him, wanting to hug him. He told me that.
    If this is true, that means I am not gay.
    My life is getting very normal when he is near, very terrible when he goes away.
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 04:55 AM
    I can see being close to a man, and being as brothers, but there are boundaries to behavior, and sometimes we get carried away by intense feelings. I advise caution, as he may receptive to you, and deceptive at the same time. Just watch yourself, and don't be led astray, gay or not. People especially powerful ones, can have their own agenda.

Apr 16, 2008, 01:11 PM
    That is a serious experience for me too.
    I found out that I could go gay anytime, because that behavior is really abnormal.
    But then, I said wait, let's assume you love him in brotherhood. That was an excuse, but also a fact.
    I can never go gay, though, sometimes, I like everything in him, just getting close and touch him. Ever seen a man loves another man this way? I just drift looking in his eyes. He know how to influence people, he knows he is beautiful, and charming. He uses his charm with girls.
    But why we did get close that much. He would fight it off! Right?
    I dislike gay people, found myself loving a man, dreaming of him, kissing his cheeks. Say making love. Oh my god.
    I donno, I donno, someday, like you all said, sooner or later I'll go into deep pain.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 16, 2008, 01:24 PM
    After I am done saying a few more things here, I am unsubscribing from this thread because:

Rule 1. in any workplace is not to get involved, especially not with the boss.

And 2. You know he is manipulative, thinks he's a gift to mankind and very dangerous to you and others - and you still go that path - so you are looking for pain and heartache. Even though you have a master's degree, you lack some basic human knowledge.

3. Whatever you missed in your life and are looking for - he's not it and you should realize this before it is too late for you.

Whatever, it's your choice to make in life and you have to live with it, but my life is too short to 'talk' to you until I'm blue in the face and not get through to you...

Bye and good luck.

BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Apr 16, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Little heavy on the dramatic writing no?

I'm confused over this whole issue andas Father Chuck mentioned, it does seem made up in certain regards.

IF you laid your head on hisshoulder would he have not noticed?? If he did notice than I cannot imagine he would just leave it at that? We are talking about two men that are not (or so they think) gay men. Let me put it this way, my buds and I have been friends for years and years, ifi rested my head on their shoulder they'd knock me upside the head, the reverse is true also. I can't imagine a man allowing this to happen unless he is gay.

This stuff about dreaming and smelling him is just odd, I mean I like women and I don't think that stuff let alone smell them when they are sleeping!!

I think your feelings are telling you that yes you are gay, having such strong feeling for another man means you are gay. If your hungup on the fact that nothing has actually happened, I'd wager that if he did try to kiss you you'd let him.

Overall it's a very weird and improbable story, possible but very, very odd behaviour from the both of you. Also, your theory about brotherhood and relationships between men (dads and sons) is not quite applicable based on the information you have given. That type of bond is over years and years, through thick and thin, I also don't believe it involves attraction to the other party. You have not indicated how long you have known Mr. Hollywood for but it does not sound like long at all.

Apr 17, 2008, 01:55 AM
    I've been working in his company for one year. I've been loving him since 6 months, before I was looking at him as silly person.

I told him about this post, he told me: did you tell'em that you missed your father when you were little, and that you are finding him in me? In US it is prohibited to lay your head on my shoulder or my chest, assume here it's allowed, I treat you as my little brother.
    Maybe true, I found paternal passion in him, but he's not my father, nor my brother, so acting closely to him may drive me gay.

This is a problem in me, more likely than him, when I am with my girlfriend, I keep think of him.
    I'm sure he won't kiss me, if he tried to kiss me, maybe I would accept, then I go regret I gave up to my dreams. Gay behavior right!
    I'm fighting not be gay, it happened to me this experience, not meaning I'm going to be gay, even if I keep dreaming of him.
    I won't going to pick up of many blue eye gay people outside, I dislike gay people.

I'll try to keep distance from him, for my sake.
    I just wanted to identify this type of relationship, feeling gay, acting straight, very intimate friend, more likely from one side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search