Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jumokeoni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Ask about Chaircover China
    Hi all,

I am new to the site. I am looking at importing Chair covers from China. I am currently talking to a company named Chaircoverchina. I sent them some money for samples about a week ago through paypal and I have heard not back. Can someone please tell me how to deal with this situation.

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 04:42 AM
    All you can do is contact them again. Did they ask that you send money first, before they shipped the goods ? Did you do some sort of investigation into their company before ordering ?
    You could have lost your money, but I hope not.
    oriagano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jumokeoni View Post
    Hi all,

I am new to the site. I am looking at importing Chair covers from China. I am currently talking to a company named Chaircoverchina. I sent them some money for samples about a week ago through paypal and I have heard not back. Can someone please tell me how to deal with this situation.

Thanks
    Hi,

Did you find out if this company is legit or fake?
    Please give your advise to others who are in the same situation.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake China [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the price of a 12 piece set of Noritake China. On the back it says Japan 609 and lismore usdesign Pat. 98836. It is used but barely. Thanks, Jeri Flaig

From China [ 3 Answers ]

Who can tell me which country does this website belong to? I enter into this forum happenly, I am yang yane from China. Thanks so much. :confused:

Fine china [ 1 Answers ]

Service for 12 name of it late in autumn from japan Gold trim and print don't know much about it or the age of it

View more questions Search