Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jigz1311 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Lying about me
    So my boyfriend has been talking to this girl recently. I tried not to let it get to me but it's hard not too because of being hurt in the past. I know it's invading his privacy but I went into his msn and have his conversations saved to a folder under some of my school work. He is telling her I'm his ex! Do I confront him about it right away or do I tell her he's lying about me and see what happens? I'm not sure what to do. I'm really lost.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Apr 14, 2008, 09:38 PM
    What! He is right about one thing you are now his ex. Tell him that its over and you know don't even explain why it is.

Don't feel bad about accessing him accounts. My wife has passwords to everything.. aol accounts, msn, bank account, cell phone voicemail if you love someone your life is an open book.

If you stay be prepared to be cheated on.

I'm sorry to hear this your deserve better.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:41 PM
    He's lying to you and he's lying to her. Liars don't deserve a chance to explain, and you don't have to tell him anything, other than goodbye. This is a taste of your future, spit it out!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Liars don't deserve a chance to explain,
    Disappear, from his life and he won't be a liar, or a cheater, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! At least not on you!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 05:24 PM
    When they are anywhere near each other walk up to him and give him a big kiss and say
    Something that gives her the idea that he must be lying. Like honey (or whatever you call him affectionately) I was wondering if we could spend some time together this evening? (or something to that effect).

That way he is put on the spot to make a decision and live with it one way or the other.

If you confront him by just asking he will deny it. If you tell her about it he will say you went behind his back into his business by talking to her.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 16, 2008, 01:36 AM
    If my boyfriend did the same to me,surely he will become my ex as he said!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my PO lying? [ 1 Answers ]

Well when I went to court I took a pretrial and I asked my attorney if it was possible for a transfer and he said yea no problem and then I asked my PO about a transfer and she said that it is impossible for a mistominor pretrial to get a transfer is that true or is she just being lazy and doesn't...

Is he lying or not? [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, my boyfriend and I have been having problems... It all started because of his enemies who claim that he's only pretending to be rich, that he owes a lot of money to a lot of people and that he has hasn't returned the things he borrowed. We had a discussion about this issue in the...

Would she be lying to me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short: My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked...

I think she is lying [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I just wanted to ask a question about one of my friends that has been on my mind for the past couple of days. So here is the situation I have this friends who says like every other month that she is pregnant but she always has a miscarrige or an abortion . So about 2days ago she called me and...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very bad problam with lying to my husband about every thing even the little stuff like what I had to eat for lunch and stuff like that, this problam is leading my marriage into the ground I need help CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE

View more questions Search