Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sukhjinder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Hi, I need a help in accouting 11. Could someone help me online?
    sukhjinder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Liabilities,$1000.00;Capital,$4000.00.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, sukhjinder! I just fixed up your question a little bit and moved it from Introductions to a more appropriate topic area in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer your question. Introductions is for introducing yourself and we try not to ask questions in that topic area. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accouting deprication [ 1 Answers ]

hi I need assistance with this question.. On July 1,1995 marcus purchased a building for 140,000 that has an established salvage value of 8,000 and an expected useful life of ten years. Note: partial your depreciation calcuations are required. Depriciate it for half a year as well.

Accouting Matters [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Help the below; 1) My company is US$ database. What are the account can do a re-valuation? 2) How come stock can't do a re-valuation? 3) Can Fixed Asset do a re-valuation?

International Accouting [ 1 Answers ]

A tool Corporation is a company that began operation in the U.S and has since expanded into foreign markets. International Accounting practices for gobal firms require the corporation to a. translate all transactions into dollars b. keep all foreign data in the currency of the country in which...

View more questions Search