Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashlierp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 07:23 PM
    My tax history
    How do I find my tax return history... my new job is going to be doing a background check for the past 7 yrs and I have no clue what all jobs I did in the past
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 07:32 PM
    May be you can reconstruct on the basis of your previous years tax returns.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 02:28 PM
    If you need copies of old tax returns, see:

Need a Copy of Your Tax Return Information?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You.s. History [ 2 Answers ]

Why did the u.s. enter world war 1

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

AP US History [ 1 Answers ]

I have several questions. =] What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St.Lawerence River systen,the Columbia-Snake River system and Great Salt lake? How di this same geological even isolate the human population of the Americans from that of Asia? Given...

You.S history [ 1 Answers ]

I am sorry about before about my previous post because I hadn't read the rules before posting and didn't know I had to post what I thought the answer was when asking a question. I need help answering the following three questions: 1. What geological event explains the formation of the great...

History [ 2 Answers ]

According to what I have learned, the X in the old spanish had the sound of the english H, or the spanish J, for that matter. That is why Mexico is pronounced Mejico and not Mecsico. The same thing goes for Texas and Don Quixote. Can you tell me what sound the J had in spanish before this...

View more questions Search