Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyv87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Weird animated movie from the 80's
    Okay, So I need help finding a movie that came out around the 80's. It is about a little boy that has a horse, and when he rides it, it turns into a big pegguses. And he takes a little girl to the edge of the world to see a rocking horse. The bad guy turns people into blocks and makes a castle out of them. There is a cat with boots on that sings (oohh- ah- chica chica- boo). I think it might be like a Japanese cartoon. Thanks, I have been searching for this movie for the last fifteen years, when I finally came across your site. Yeah!!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Yeah, it... it's one of my greatest enemies ever. Sigh. It's Unico.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ht=unico+block

UNICOOO!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Animated Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie, but I know it involves a panda having to climb a waterfall. That's it the panda may have been a prince or something and climbing the waterfall was some sort of test... Please help!!

80's animated movie. THE BUNYAN! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all. I really hope someone can help me. This has been haunting me for probably 20 years, and I REALLY NEED to find out what this is from so I can put it behind me. :) I don't even know if my facts are right after all this time, but here goes... I remember being utterly terrified by this...

Animated 80's movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an 80's movie that I used to watch all the time. The details are VERY vague but maybe someone can help. I remember a mammoth or mastadon like creature, sparkiling waterfalls, and possibly dinosaurs. It took place in a very beautiful land and there was some sort of rock...

Weird animated 80's/90's movie with an ugly troll? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so for some strange reason I have had this movie bugging the crap out of me because I cannot seem to think what it is! I guess it started after coming across that Disney flick The Black Cauldron, but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting this one mixed up with that movie. This may sound sooo...

View more questions Search