Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madsav Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 09:10 AM
    What
    madsav Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Bad tooth, infected.. getting pulled in two days... neck sore, jaw bone, etc.,
    pastorKelvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 11:02 AM
    I am like you, been putting it off all my life. I am 52 and now I'very decided to get work done on my teeth. I am missing over have of them already and have been in pain for over 10 years now and I am just plain tired. If I have to get them all pulled then so be it but I refuse to live like this for the rest of my life.
    windy2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 11:37 AM
    I had a dentist molest me and my sister as a child. He drilled every tooth in our head, cost our parents lots of money. Now I will not go unless they can give the laughing gas. I have a tooth that needs to come out, causing all kinds of neck and arm pain. Then to top all of that off, I am diabetic on different kinds of medication. I have an upper plate and I know that I do not want to get a lower one, just wish it was not so darn expensive to go and get them cleaned.
    smartcat007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Infected teeth and root canaled teeth can also be infected root canaled teeth usually are always infected . Do some research. First off, I'm going to yell this out "NEVER EVER EVER LET TEETH INFECTIONS ABSCESS TEETH FRACTURES JUST GO!" After reading the Root Canal cover up and seeing the 3000 case studies I'm sold that I would never get a root canal only an porcelain implant. The results can and may devastate your life beyond belief you can become disabled this is not a joke it is so serious and dangerous do your research and you will be stunned at the stories I've read and heard from people. It is unreal! My dentist told me that the medical community is now putting pressure on dental community because the MD are now seeing some of the devastating effects of dental work in the ER in their practices awareness is building.

The symptoms that infected teeth can cause: nausea, vomiting, stomach issues, chills, rash, fever , appedictis, wheezing, shortness of breath, sinus infections, neck pain, ear issues dizziness, sore throat, weakness, headaches, heart problems, lung issuess, coordination balance issues, co-infections, inflammation, eye issues like double vision , brain inflammation and yes it can caused death. I'm sure there a more symptoms If you have the wrong dentist your in for a fight! I found a biological holistic dentist and I wanted all five mercury crowns out and I wanted both root canaled teeth extracted and I had the clifford test to find out what was safe for me which was porcelain crowns

I hired am, investigative biochemist scientist to get to the bottom of my suffering 1 1/2 years of hell The conclusion was reached that I became ill when the dentist had worked on my wisdom tooth . Then that area was tested for an infection bingo tested positive for an injection,

The holistic dentist listen to the scientist and extracted my wisdon tooth and then ozone was injected into the area to kill all the bad stuff. My ND injected ozone into my sinuses , around my neck, my neck and glands were swollen big, and all the areas where I had root canaled teeth removed. Ozone may cause an instaneous recovery , or may need it for a few weeks not a big deal since it gives your life back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

Wisdom tooth [ 4 Answers ]

Why do my wisdom teeth smell?

What is wrong with my tooth? [ 4 Answers ]

over a month ago, I had a crown down on a bottom back tooth. After several days, I was still not able to bite down on it without pain. I went back to the dentist, and he "adjusted it" and sent me off. That has happened 4 times. Each time he adjusts it and says "that should take care of it." THis...

Tooth.. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any activities that is not allowed if u just went ot the dentist to pull your teeth?

Discolored tooth [ 6 Answers ]

I have a discolored tooth that my dentist says has been caused by nerve damage. Is it possible to reverse the discoloration? Also, I rinse my mouth with baking soda. Could that have caused the discoloration? Is there any danger in rinsing my mouth with baking soda?

View more questions Search