Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Websites with consumer review
    If you can direct me to websites with free consumer reviews on products and services, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 14, 2008, 10:22 PM
    There are a number of sites in this field.
    Are you looking for something specific or more general ?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Tech product reviews for cell phones, computers, MP3 players - CNET has good reviews on technology/electronics

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more has reviews on virtually everything

ConsumerReports.org - Find Product Reviews and Ratings from Consumer Reports has reviews on a lot of other things, however subscription is needed.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 03:09 AM
    The following search might be yet another route that you could try. As already mentioned, being specific as to the product or service about which you are inquiring would be the most helpful to us here who are trying to help you.

Consumer Reviews of Products and Services - Google Search
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    There are a number of sites in this field.
    Are you looking for something specific or more general ?
    Thanks for the helpful information, I was interested in it all.

I haven't found websites yet that will will help me in getting customer reviews for medical and dental and vision insurance.

If you can help me in that area, that will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

"Legal" Websites for Downloading MP3s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I've been doing some research into websites that I could legally download music from (I figure that artists deserve to get paid). One particular site that caught my eye was Aziom www.aziom.com. It claims to have a selection of 5 billion songs with a cheap price of $18 US a year. Does anyone...

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"Best Prices" Websites [ 5 Answers ]

I've been happy using PriceGrabber.com - Comparison Shopping Beyond Compare to check for best pricing on tech and electronic stuff. I've run into others out there and am curious what ones any of you use, like, and have found to be reliable.

"Outlawed" websites [ 3 Answers ]

What country hosts the most "outlawed" websites?

View more questions Search