Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csnow51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Typing at home
    I am looking for an online business where I can do typing at home to earn extra money. I have had 5 years of typing and can type 60wpm. I can work at this from 10 hours to 50 hours a week.

Signed
    csnow51
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2006, 06:39 PM
    Supporting our advertisers on this site, here is a company that runs adds on ASK ME HElP DESK

http://www.work-at-home-dot.com/?gcl...FUmoIgod_iGLLw

I know of people who do medical and legal trancribing at home, they get paid pretty good, but had to have special training to do it.
    ahbao Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by csnow51
    I am looking for an online business where i can do typing at home to earn extra money. i have had 5 years of typing and can type 60wpm. i can work at this from 10 hours to 50 hours a week.

signed
    csnow51
    Hey mate, it sounds like you can build some blogs to earn money! There are more business where you can write articles to earn too! I can provide you some nice sites.

PayPerPost.com :: Get Paid for Blogging, Blog Advertising, Advertise on Blogs
    Custom Web Design and Programming. Freelance Programmers. Outsource Web Development Outsourcing
    web design freelancers computer programming at scriptlancer.com
    www.blogger.com

I recommend you blog to the bank.
    Good luck to you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 03:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbao
    Hey mate, it sounds like you can build some blogs to earn money! There are more business where you can write articles to earn too! I can provide you some nice sites.

PayPerPost.com :: Get Paid for Blogging, Blog Advertising, Advertise on Blogs
    Custom Web Design and Programming. Freelance Programmers. Outsource Web Development Outsourcing
    web design freelancers computer programming at scriptlancer.com
    www.blogger.com

I recommend you blog to the bank.
    Good luck to you!
    Is what you have posted an advertisement for a business that you have, please?

Please also realize that the original posters question was posted on
    Last Activity: Feb 13, 2006 04:12 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard Some keys typing wrong symbols [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, The @ is where the " is and vise versa. The # is at the backstroke key and I haven't been able to find where the backstroke key is. The # key is now a £ sign. The ~ key is at the shift key above the backstroke and the ~ is ¬ key. Anyone any idea how I can change back to a normal keyboad...

Laptop stopped typing help [ 1 Answers ]

Laptop stopped typing, my daughter has no idea what she has done, you can still click on anything, but you can not type on it, is there a botton to push to make it type again, like the number lock button or something http://www.petfinder.com/journal/graphics/gp3.jpg

Automatic typing [ 13 Answers ]

When I am typing a message, something/someone types in on my message. It's like a ghost typing! How can I get this to stop. Thanks

Word 2000, Outlook 2003: My keyboard unexpectedly begins typing gibberish. [ 1 Answers ]

For example, when I type "several years," what appears on the screen is "o.k.pan f.apo". I don't understand why or when this occurs, except that it may occur inconsistently after I've been writing something for longer than a few minutes. Usually, I have to save my work and reboot to...

View more questions Search