Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eric1361 Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2008, 03:34 PM
    She rude or don't respect me?
    I'm 46, she's 39. Been dating for 3 plus yrs, she won't reply to 90% of my texts or calls, even if I say I love you or miss you. She will rarely. When she works she leaves at 6pm and only then on her way to work will she call me, the rest of the day she's sleeping, smoking, talking to kids, dogs, TV, whatever. But can't find 30 sec to say hi, tells me to grow up. That I should be happy with her calling me on her way to work. I do everything for her and her family and I deserve more then a phone call on her way to work, she's came to my house to see me probably 10 times in 3 plus yrs. I've told her how I feel and she says adults don't act like I do, that I should be happy and accept what she gives me, plus sex once every 2 months. Because she don't want to. She called just now and I won't answer, I'm done texting and giving in, is she rude, selfish, what?
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Apr 14, 2008, 03:45 PM
    She is basically treating you like a little kid and mostly disregarding your personal needs. It also is rude because she is acting like you should be glad she is even calling you (just in my opinion) and talking to you. You deserve more than what she gives you, have a sincere talk with her about this. Tell her adults have needs too and she should stop treating you like a little kid. Good luck, my friend. Keep me posted
    eric1361 Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2008, 03:55 PM
    I just told her and she says she don't have time for my crap. So I said BYE. The last time we had sex it was her ideal and 2 minutes into it she turns the TV on and starts watching it. So I got up and went home, she wanted to know what was wrong. Her thing is no one tels her what to do, I think she has issues.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 04:07 PM
    She doesn't understand you, doesn't want to. Her interpersonal needs are different from yours. You guys are incompatible, at least unless she is willing to talk about your needs with you.

Find someone different, more like you. She isn't a bad person. She is just very different from you. Your sexual needs are important too. You are not being childish, you are being a human being with needs and feelings.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Why you still with her!? Move on! Find somebody that appreciates you!
    She is self centered and it will always be about her and her only!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 05:38 PM
    I'm done texting and giving in, is she rude, selfish, what?
    And you put up with this for how long? She would never see me again. Ever!
    ChrisStryfe Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Why are you still with her?
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Apr 16, 2008, 09:49 AM
    She's pretty much a gold digger then. Your all over her and she takes your help and love when she wants it. If you don't live together or have any tie's like a child then break it off.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Apr 16, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Doesn't matter the age, it's the situation that seems unbalanced. Bottom line is let her go, she is the one who is acting childish with her lack of communication and selfish way of thinking. If you know you want more, and she can't give you what you need hurry and shut the door on this one, so that two more can open.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't mean to be rude, or mean. [ 17 Answers ]

But okay so this guy I am talking to He is 5'6" And he says he weighs 160 pounds. Is that fat/overweight for a 16 yr old? And I want to know if I am being mean. I just want to know. Anyone? :o

Parents don't respect me [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15, creative, and quite independent and I hate it when adults interfere, and I'm in year 11 doing some TEE subjects and some non TEE My parents are quite intrusive, they go through my bag and my room, and my dad knocks on my door, then enters the room without waiting for an answer, defeating...

What does respect mean to you? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has any advice on respect in relationships/friendships. I am thinking about respecting space, values, requests, etc. What does respect mean to you?

No respect [ 7 Answers ]

Well.. I have been dating this guy for 15 months now, and for the last two months his respect for me has gone down hill, and sometimes he doesn't call me for two days at a time to tell me where he is, or that he's okay. I have to Plan ahead of time when I can hang out with him, because his friends...

View more questions Search