Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeeBee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 12:16 PM
    Special Event
    I have a very important event coming up on April 29th of this year. I would like to lose twenty pounds by that time. I don't think that's too much weight to lose in this time, but it seems so hard to lose weight. Does anybody have any ideas on how I can lose 20 lbs in 2 1/2 months?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2006, 06:49 PM
    Ok, I can not tell male or female for sure, I hate to guess.

If you are female, first of course a diet, and if in the US, check out a local company called "CURVES" I have seen some great resluts with these people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Special requests [ 17 Answers ]

OK I know that you all don't know me-but I am in desperation right now. I've been going through some really tough times in my life and believe it or not, I feel like God is angry with me... maybe for making some bad decisions, I don't know. But every decision I make is for nothing but the best of...

Customer Event [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there Want to organise a customer event for top customers and their wives. Should be a lovely evening and I do want to put it under the moto: a different perspective for a bigger picture. Any idea what could be a special event around that? Was thinking of maybe going to an observatory and...

View more questions Search