Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gail thomas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Plugged laundry tub
    How can I unplug my clogged laundry tub?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Gail... did you try plunging it 1st.. Pull back is more important than push down.

Otherwise, need to get an electric snake and find a cleanout at the ptrap under laundry tub, or at the pipe the laundry sink drain pipe connects into..

What kind of pipes near sink.. Is this pvc (white plastic pipe), abs pipe (black plastic) or black metal pipe (cast iron pipe)or silver metal pipe (galvanized).. If this is cast iron going under ground, may need to hire a professional before you are through.

Answer my questions, try plunging with standing water in laundry tub... get back to us... Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disposer plugged [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My kitchen sink disposer must be pluged up. The motor runs, and the water swirls, but it stays in the sink. I have tried using a plunger. That did the job a while back, but not this time. It is an IN SINK ERATOR. Any suggestions? toddao

Plugged up Cistern? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with a precast cistern that was installed in 1979 that seems to be plugged up. I removed all the dirt from the top and located the square opening to gain entry. It was about half full so I decided to be a brave soul and went in. There was about one inch of really fine silt in the...

Plugged Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a rock stuck up into the toilet. My toilet wasn't flushing well so I felt up into the toilet and found a medium sized rock. But now after, it still doesn't flush well. Actually, I took the toilet off and tried to get into it with a snake but nothing came out. But then the...

Help please Kitchen sink plugged! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my kitchen sink has been plugged for almost 1 week and I am tired of doing sidhes in the sink. After my mom passed away I have been busy with school and work and never had time to actually figure this problem out. So here is the deal. I have a double sink, I purchased the 1sec plumber and...

Plugged drain [ 3 Answers ]

I have a drinking fountain with a plugged drain, no flow at all. I took the trap apart, and it was open. The drain starts as chromed brass a little over 1'' OD. Where it goes into the wall, it is 1'' or 1 1/4'' galvanized with a compression fitting for the chrome pipe. I managed to get the...

View more questions Search