Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 06:33 AM
    I am SOOOO Team Edward hahah.dont get me wrong, I am glad he was able to help her through the rough times... but beyond friendship, I just don't see a lasting relationship. It's a selfish relationship on both ends(Bella used him to help her momentarily forget her pain of missing edward every day, or when things get rough and she needs a break, she runs off and hangs out with him, because she doesn't have to face reality then.. and Jacob is selfish with his need for her.. takes advantage of her vulnerablities and gets romantic attention from her by making her feel guilty,knowing she will always go running to him if he makes her feel guilty.) not to mention, even if they got together, should he someday imprint(which is proving more and more likely, as is evident by the rest of the tribe), he'll have no choice(and at that point no regret) but to leave her and there she is alone again, having lost BOTH of them. The love she shares with Edward is so much deeper,and completely unselfish. Jacob will imprint on someone and be happy in the next book I think. I personally think it would be hilarious if he imprinted on a vamp girl HAHAHAH, serve him right, and then he would finally understand bellas ability to love Edward, and possibly help to finally begin to put their enmity of werewolf and vampire behind them.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 27, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Oh me too! I love edward way more than Jacob! He is selvish! I think Bella and edward elong together! But I do the love the jealousy factor in the book its good conflict! I think that would be great if he inprinted on a vamp! Hahahaha! So has anyone read the host? How is it? I havce not gotten it yet! Wal*Mart has been out of it!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 02:32 PM
    I read the host last week. Its really good. At first it was hard for me to get into,just because I am so swallowed up in twilight hahaha. But once I got over "WHERES EDWARD!" hahaha, I loved it.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 28, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Good, I have not heard anyone opnion on how it was. I keep doing that in all my books where is edward LOL!! By the way when are you due? Or did you already have your baby?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer [ 6 Answers ]

Who was the first person to offer Bella Swan help at school?

Twilight Series [ 19 Answers ]

Just wondering have much people read Twillight, New Moon and Eclipes? There good books =]

Twilight Zone [ 1 Answers ]

What band sings Twilight Zone and who is the lead singer?

Twilight zone [ 5 Answers ]

I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the...

Twilight [ 3 Answers ]

Will altitude has an effect on , Astronomical , Nautical and Civil Twilight Thannk you.

View more questions Search