Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kotaro19 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Am I psychic?
    :D hi, I know this might sound really stupid but how would one know if one is psychic? Sometimes I'd dream about something but forget it by the next morning when I wake up. The dreams are more like flashes of scenes. I only remember the dreams that I have after the scene happens in real life. Sometimes I remember the dream even after I have woken up and that only happens when the dream seems really unlikely to happen and more often than not.. it happens! I am totally clueless about the paranormal and psychic stuff. So I'm just trying to get a second opinion.:p
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 03:17 AM
    I don't know why, but sometimes I know what is going on in a friend's life before they have told me what is going on. It's possible that you do have some precognitive abilities. I don't know that I would call it any sort of psychic ability, though. Explanation for this sort of ability: unknown.

You might want to click on the following search for additional information about the abilities one might have in that sort of thing.

Precognition - Google Search
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 19, 2008, 05:38 AM
    This is called prophecy dreaming... I have them too... make a dream journal each time you have one write it down.. see what comes true. When dreaming try to attend your feelings this can give a clue if something is really going to happen or not. In that way you can warn people or watch your own steps.

Take whatever is coming to you... let the beauty of it move you!
    Leanneilicious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 07:46 AM
    We are all born phsycic, we just have to know how to use our gift and improve it. You should try meditation to improve get in touch with your spiritual energies. :)
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2008, 12:44 PM
    True say! I've become a full out psychic and Im only 16! I can read peoples minds, control some physical world around me, I can see auras, I can get feelings about ones future or past that are always true... AND... I can send an "I love you" to my boyfriend through his dreams whenever I want! Well there's SOOOO MUCH more than that but its great. Do try to meditate because it will only increase your mind power! PROPSSS
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Like Leanneilicious said, we are all sensitive.Some are just more open than others.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 11:09 AM

I have those too... the dreams and an unusual one I have precognittive smells... I know what I'm going to eat or know a familiarity scent
    Ackja Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 01:50 PM

No, you're not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Am I Psychic? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery. The first dream I had was about a year ago and when I woke up from the dream I could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the Saturday I put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers...

Could I be Psychic? [ 17 Answers ]

I was wondering how you know if you're phsycic or not. I don't really know much about that stuff, but for years I would just think of something, for example a part on a TV show where someone said a funny joke, and that night that episode would be on TV, or I'd think about how funny it was 10 years...

Are You a Psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

How many people on this site are honestly psychic? Is it possible to learn to become psychic or is there a certain gene you get to become psychic?

Am I psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this may sound a little crazy but I'm really curious as to whether I may or may not be psychic in some way.. or something along those lines anyways(ghosts are attracted to me?).. I'm 19 right now and ever since I was about 7 or 8 I've had experiences with ghosts. I moved into a new house...

View more questions Search