Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathywebber23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 05:04 AM
    Prom dress
    I'm looking for a prom dress for my prom in June.

I have blonde hair and green eyes and I'm quite short. (5ft)
    I was wandering what colour would suit me best?
    And
    What length would be best to compliment my height?

HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Hi sweetie... I'd go with a green dress, long, and straight.

If you went with a poofy skirt, you'd just see the poofiness... try for something like this... http://www.dressprom.net/uploads/prom/STRAIGHT.jpg

Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom dress for red hair [ 14 Answers ]

This is my first time using this but here goes:confused: I have red hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and I don't like the way emerald looks on me Its my senior year and senior prom, but not my last because my boyfriends a sophomore, I went last year and wore a kind of bright blue dress and I liked...

Prom dress colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a prom dress and I can't decide what the best colour would be. I have light brown hair, blue eyes and fairly pale skin. And ideas?

Picking a prom dress color! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pale skin tone and brown hair. I was wondering what color of dress i should look for. I dont want to look too pale!

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

Prom dress colors [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My prom is coming up faster than I expected. I can't decide on what colors me and my date should wear. My complexion is a goldish medium brown, and my date is a shade darker than yellow. What colors would fit our complexions.

View more questions Search