Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orbie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 01:24 AM
    Still no writing
    Hi there again, I am still having problems with writing coming up on websites, I have tried restarting the computer, but there is still no writing, and I still have to highlight the writing to be able to read it. Thanks for the suggestion Sarah. Please help :confused:
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Apr 14, 2008, 07:14 AM
    If you use IE7 go to tools>internet options (or control panel>internet options

At the bottom there's a button called colours, make sure the top option is unticked, and the one just below it is ticked (to use windows colours)

In Firefox to to options, the third tab, click on colours and uncheck "use system colours" and make sure the box "let websites use their own colours" is checked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Writing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, can someone please tell me how come when I am on website pages, the writing does not appear, I have to highlight the writing to be able to read it, and then when I click somewhere it disappears again. Please help me :confused:

Writing a Novel [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im new to this... please help me. I would like to start writing a novel. Where do I start? Im in the USA, CA, and would like help and assistance Deliah

Writing a CD [ 9 Answers ]

About a year ago I wrote a CD with some important data on it, and accidentally forgot to finalize the CD. My hard drive crashed, and had it replaced. However now I want to read the CD but I can't because nothing shows up. I'm sure that there is data there because when I look on the underside of the...

View more questions Search